RUSSIAN SPEAKING IMMIGRANT ENTERED MAR-A-LAGO, USED FAKE IDENTITY, MET TRUMP

The FBI has launched an investigation into a Russian-speaking Ukrainian immigrant named Inna Yashchyshyn, who allegedly posed as a member of the Rothschild banking family to gain access to former President Donald Trump's inner circle at Mar-a-Lago, according to reporting from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project.

is Trump done for? How can he be trusted with classified documents if a Russian spy got through his security?

forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/08/26/russian-speaking-immigrant-allegedly-entered-mar-a-lago-using-fake-identity-met-with-trump-report-says

Attached: 0x0.jpg (960x541, 148.19K)

trump is a sloppy fucking mess. who knows what damage he's truly done to this country apart from the dumb shit we can see for ourselves.

>muh Russia
>report says

Attached: U7XG5.jpg (540x540, 18.16K)

There are russian and chinks OFFICIALY working in US gov under their REAL NAME lmao what the fuck are you trying to achieve with this low tier bait?

>There are russian and chinks OFFICIALY working in US gov under their REAL NAME

kek

Attached: jewgov.png (602x866, 401.92K)

working

Attached: News.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

>Russian-speaking Ukrainian
So a Ukrainian?

Sounds like Hillary is desperately trying again

FBI are traitorous kikes anything they say is a lie and pure political radical leftwing propaganda

So is she Ukrainian or Russian?

It was me, i have sold him my Rei figure limited edition. I had no chice.

If elections were real and everything wasn't rigged this would almost be worth carrying about.
Oh no, anyways.

his security? how did she make it this far?

I ain't saying she a gold digger

>ukrainian hoe
>Russian spy

(You) —> reddit

What do you expect from idiot Trump? Classified documents everywhere and in unsecure rooms.

>RUSSIAN SPEAKING IMMIGRANT

The absolute state of """journalism""". The person is Ukrainian. Most Ukrainians know Russian.

it just occurred to me that trumps house is designed like charlemagnes palace at aachen, in imitation of a previously more widespread semicircular villa blueprint.

so trump is supposed to be king of edom to the psychokikes running things?

>How can he be trusted with classified documents if a Russian spy got through his security?
Hillary Clinton was trafficking classified state department documents on a personal e-mail account. You tell me.

Russian spy.

Ukrainians speak Russian
Travel, backwater mutt