Females and Islam

>Islam is the cure to the female problem
This talking point has been spouted many times here. Many idiots still believe this.
Women have been afforded more and more rights in predominantly Muslim controlled counties. For example, in Saudi Arabia - Women can now drive, get passports, leave the country, vote, go to pilgrimage, and be allowed in Cabinets. All without men's permission or presence.
In Indonesia, the most populous Muslim country, women are afforded essentially the same rights as men since 1955. They can vote, work, leave the country, and political parties make up of 30 per cent women.
In Iraq, almost 20% of public prosecutors are women. They are allowed to vote, attend school, run for political office, and own property.
They had the fist Female minister in the arab world, and to have where they ability to ask for divorces without issue.
Iraq has the worst record for women's rights, yet they're afforded basic rights and freedoms.

ITT: let's discuss Islam and women

Attached: File name not read.jpg (1200x800, 139.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't really give a fuck about women having rights desu

Many don't.
My point is, many anons here believe Islam is the solution to the (((women))) problem. Which is untrue.

Sauce

Nadia Ali
Beware, she does mostly coal burner videos

Nadia Ali, if I can guess right from the head rag.

Do muslim men get divorce raped? Do they simp for walled and used goods? Do they allow women to walk around in provocative clothes? Do they have affirmitive action?

If the answer to all these questions is "no", then Islam is the answer to the woman problem.

those are apostate regimes that dont actually rule with islam. a better example is the taliban and they 100% patrol women

Attached: 1629504945332.png (781x746, 208.34K)

>Do muslim men get divorce raped?
Yes
> Do they simp for walled and used goods?
Yes
> Do they allow women to walk around in provocative clothes? Do they have affirmitive action?
No for both

Allah is a faggot.

Only for a while, and after women gain power, they'll be boyim again.

Talichads are the reason why God hasn't destroyed us all yet.

Attached: 1652787848782.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>pisslam

Attached: 1589202644513.webm (480x480, 2.53M)

>Do muslim men get divorce raped?
I'm sure they do in certain cases. If not shunned from their community.
>Do they simp for walled and used goods?
Unfortunately yes.
>Do they allow women to walk around in provocative clothes?
Yes. Women in any of the counties I listed above have the ability to do so.
>Do they have affirmitive action?
Yes. Just not to the extent the west has.
Sadam Hussain granted women tons of rights afforded to them, in which many here would call Affirmative Action

cope. islam is the most redpilled on women

Attached: women2.png (629x369, 138.59K)

kys

Women always end up getting power. Men always grow old and die.

thats why you beat them so they know their place

Attached: 1608258966520.webm (852x480, 1.9M)

that poor kid getting dropped like a ragdoll

Yet,
The Quran holds that men and women have equal moral agency and they both receive equal rewards in the afterlife.
archive (.) ph/cKX10

You make the mistake that most westerners make when talking about Islam. You confuse islamic law and Islam itself with modern Muslims and Muslim societies.

Modern Muslim societies are just as jewed as Christian societies and the few that aren't are endlessly persecuted by the international Jew.

It would be fair to say, that most Muslims (inherently) aren't against giving women a majority of rights that the west has. I.e voting, divorce, driving by themselves, ect.
I understand many secular Muslim societies are persecuted by Jews. But that goes without saying