Smart meters are bad and you should have yours removed

this is political jannies just hold on
I have for the last 6 months experienced daily heart palpitations and spells of dizziness when walking around my house
I went to every doctor there is and found zero nutrient deficiencies, heart is healthy, thyroid is okay, everything fine
I had simply put it off as a genetic thing that I would just have to deal with until two weeks ago when I was walking up my driveway and saw picrel attached to the side of my house RIGHT UNDER MY BEDROOM WINDOW
LESS THAN 5 FEET AWAY FROM WHERE MY HEAD IS WHEN I SLEEP
I had never even noticed it before, just never thought about it

it hit me like a wave of EMF radiation, I realized instantly that my heart palpitations and dizziness were from sleeping next to this radioactive Jewish weapon of mass destruction

I called xfinity not 5 minutes after this realization and demanded that they send a crew as soon as possible to remove it
i cannot explain the bliss that I felt a day after it was gone and I realized I couldn’t hear my heart beating nor was I dizzy, my symptoms were gone entirely
these smart meters emit an insane amount of radiation and they are lying about their safety, I would bet my life on this
if you read the fine print in their guidelines they recommend they are placed FIFTY FEET from a bed room and active areas of the house
I was less than 5 feet from this thing, I was hearing ringing and beeps at night, I had pulsatile tinnitus that has completely disappeared
if you have a smart meter on your house you need to remove it as soon as possible, all they do is track your energy usage and help your ISP target you with ads, they are predatory (and incredibly dangerous) devices and more people should know about it
especially if you are experiencing any of the symptoms that I was

Attached: 2AA2F79E-9A97-45F5-8923-6547FA25C42E.jpg (1200x675, 107.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKYN3-GB7y0
youtube.com/watch?v=QfSjs_6MZOQ
smartmeterguard.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=PKYN3-GB7y0

Satan seek your consent and control in order to use you and kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfSjs_6MZOQ

Attached: energy.png (562x571, 373.63K)

is there any way to fucking defeat this shit what teh fuck man why cant hackers figure out a jailbreak hack for these globohomo devices.

and how did you get them to remove it? isnt this shit mandatory?

Attached: smartmeter.png (1107x110, 24.24K)

Is your name Chuck McGill?

we back to this again?

damn the CONspiracy sellers have run out of ideas again...

Attached: shills.png (1338x753, 1.16M)

good thread

Attached: before.png (1131x662, 1.4M)

Attached: after.png (1191x669, 1.39M)

i've measured a microwave oven that was 1800mw/m2 in comparison to this lol

Attached: healthguidelinesvsreallife2.png (1041x783, 616.53K)

bump

RF Shielding Fabric, RFID Radiation Shielding Fabric, RF Signal Blocking Material for Smart Meters (Silver)

Amazon. Sorted.

FUCK. I'm literally sleeping next to one of these and have the same symptoms as you for years now.

I kind of have had the same symptoms, but I don't have a smart meter. I do however have the Wifi router in my room, it's probably worse

Attached: 1654059855677.jpg (605x507, 30.45K)

its not too late to protect yourself
smartmeterguard.com/

holy kek try to move it to another room if you can, i knew a guy who had depression and he slept in a basement with router in it. the website i sent to the other user has router guards too.

Your hyperexcitement makes you a hypochondriac.

Apart from that, smart meters are used in Europe
to extort more profits from people, making their lives
more miserable and tedious, thus reducing or removing
their ability to do the important things.
I suspect similar things will happen in the US.

Same fag

>picrel is power meter
>called xfinity, a telco company

This is well poisoning. Brought to you by Ivanthealcoholic

Attached: 13F244AF-E98C-4531-960B-C0688DDCFFB1.png (508x606, 384.06K)

good that you noticed. Electrosmog is a big cause of disease and degeneration in tthe modern world.

Whatever it is some thing gives off you intern do the same. I try to communicate with these devises and learn a lot of things. What do you want? Why are you here? How do you operate?

get a RF scanner
also your wifi router is rapes your fat ass harder than your smart meter

bumping a good thread. i'll have to check my house in the morning. got a link to the fine print about distance? it would save me some digging.

>677▶
>File: 1654059855677.jpg (30 KB, 605x507)
you shouldn't sleep near any 1G 2G 3G 4G device. nor any WIFI technology, WIFI technology like vaccine technology is in its INFANCY. maybe in 100 to 500 years. these technologies will be safe.but right now they are not. its rapid change of environment causing disease. Electrosmog is the reason I quit my last office job, there were 5 wifi cards in our office room, a WIFI repeater and then 50 meters on from our office room there was a big celltower / antennea. the woman I worked with in the room that where there for quite some time complained about migraine and cluster headache a lot. one time my coworker woman collapsed at her desk. she had to put her head on the desk and sleep an hour, she lost her vision. she was one of the "good workers" who had been with the company for a long time.

WATCH OUT WITH FUCIKNG WIRELESS TECH.

also to disipate / reduce damage you can start the practise of "grounding" that is walking barefeet. bonus health gains when you put your feet in a body of water, or mud. there is even scientific proof : ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/ that grounding/earthing works for health. we are , earth worms and we need to be connected to earth for optimal wellbeing.

@OP next time you have a headache, go do earthing/grounding for a few hours. it works better than painkillers.

Attached: monero-chan-cooking.jpg (2707x4000, 3.13M)