Modi

What does pol think of him, is he /ourguy/ ? Should indians vote for him?

Attached: Modi.jpg (222x227, 5.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gdQkLaZKas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full support sir if he stands with israel

Attached: OneStruggle.png (750x799, 436.04K)

he hates muslims so no, he's cringe and bluepilled

He seems better than most world leaders

>jews kill muslims and genocide them
>modi genocided muslims in 2002 and 2020
I am calling based.

Muslims seek to destroy indians and hindus. It is based in indian context to slaughter them.

REDEEM THE HINDUSTAN SIRS
HINDU NATIONALISM IS THE MOST POWERFUL HOOK IN INDIA

RELIGIOUS FERVOR IS ETERNAL
THIS WILL BE THE BEST FIGHTING FORCE AGAINST CHINA AND PAKISTAN
1 BILLION PRAJEET NATIONALISTS

Then why does that guy try so hard to get muslim vote lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=1gdQkLaZKas

his countrymen seem to like him which is usually a good sign

Indian here, I used to be borderline congress simp, but Rahul has been a eunuch from day 1, and I didn't realize how much of a low IQ shithead he is, he's the reason Congress gets a bad rap.

I hope Congress reforms by kicking out the Gandhi and fight Modi.

U.S. media doesn't discuss India's government. All we hear about is China, Russia, Covid, and Trump.

Is this even fucking real? Or are they trolling him? LMAO

>he doesnt understand politics
Get votes, come in power, slaughter them in your term ,5 years later rinse and repeat for reelection.
Those who have seen young modi's videos on jews and Muslims know what he thinks of abrahamics. Those videos are now removed from internet.

Because you don't get India. Or you think it's not important.

Muslims are an invasive species. We never invited them, they came on their own

You got conquered

Glass India

Attached: 1601158241025.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Now it's their turn to get conquered i guess

No. The media here is very controlled and pushes narratives/agendas, and right now India doesn't have a place at the table of agendas to push. The minute India leans to Russia/China over USA is when our media will become saturated with "India bad" noise.

Be honest Pajeet and I will be as well, who started it between you guys and Muslims?

Seems to genuinely want to improve India. You could do much worse.

If your mother has been fucked by one man you stay there.

Its payback time now.

you india hindoos are try-hards desu. constantly obsessing over muslims, and doing anything you can to try find common ground with the “white” posters here kek. breddy weird bunch, and very gay compared to the pajeets i encounter here. you should all be range-banned forever

Muslims.

And you will never succeed hahahahaha. Young indians are very liberal.

>Young indians are very liberal
Should we tell him? Kek.

Muslims
Invasions started in 1100AD. They chipped away our lands gradually and forcefully converted our dharmic ancestors to their death cult.
Sad how we let Arab muslims settle on our lands in ~670AD because we saw them as harmless settlers

>Young indians are very liberal.
Oh you wish mulle. Young Indians have chatrooms where they talk how they'll kill every single one of muslims in India. Even i get shaken up despite hating muslims

>Russian: stuck in a war
>American: lost all power
>Japanese: dead
we truly have no allies in this world. guess it's time to pick up the dhanush ourselves.

>Even i get shaken up despite hating muslims
True my brothers 12 yo friend circle is more casteist, colorist, racist and muslim hating than the most conservative grandpa in my family. I oneday found their group chat and was shaken by what these little kids were posting.
They isolate muslims and dalits in their class and refuse to mix /academically corporate with them kek

Can we both agree that Buddhism is garbage and make peace? Pic not related

Attached: redditsave.com_pole_position_3-kbafdd3xbue91.webm (616x1080, 2.38M)

>buddhism is garbage
I still consider all dharmic religions above philosophically to abrahamics.

I feel like Buddhists go out of their way to antagonize Muslims, while Hindus just want to live on with their lives. It's as if colored people antagonize Muslims to feel validated by white people.