Does anyone else get the feeling that joe biden is writing checks his ass cant cash?

does anyone else get the feeling that joe biden is writing checks his ass cant cash?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151469/Biden-told-NOT-cancel-student-loan-debt-Janet-Yellen-Jill-Kamala-pushed-him.html

Attached: 1658839663086.png (1004x764, 781.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0HGYftyLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zj9DWwznF1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dailymail
Ahahaha way to ruin your own thread before the first post.

you WILL pay back that loan

the last act of a dieing regime is to plunder the treasury......

US is collapsing bros

the next few years will be difficult

Attached: ht2.jpg (750x1015, 145.05K)

yeah pretty much. politics is ruined when one side runs on a platform of "free money for everyone", your just essentially buying votes at that point and people are no longer voting rationally or based on policy. it will be interesting to see if the republicans follow suit, I suspect they will eventually. then every election will simply come down to "whos offering us the most gibs?"
I dont see how we survive this

Im surprised Wall Street hasn't grilled Yellen's ass already

ok, groomer

Attached: burittosupremecourt.png (761x591, 101.81K)

huh?

Attached: big beans of debt.jpg (1667x1051, 344.62K)

>lets blame the nigger
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1542414149055.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

I'll pay back mine when Donald Trump pays back his.

Part of me thinks Biden is based for doing this..
University these days is a racket, and much of what is taught is malarkey.
I'm a Gen X'er who had all the benefits of a student grant, subsidies, no fees etc before Blair and his cronies ruined it for everybody.
It's the Jew-mentality boomers that always want subsequent generations to have things worse than they did.
So fuck it, wipe the debt, start over and make education meaningful again.

>Jew tells Biden not to give the goyim any relief
What are (((Janet Yellin's))) opinions on the billions we give to Israel every year? I wonder.

The issue is more that Biden won't wipe student debt, he'll just pay it with tax money, and when that runs out he'll just print more to pay it with
Actually just wiping the slate clean, and nobody paying the debt would be based, sadly it won't happen that way though
And when the American economy inflates we all feel the effects of it

>politics is ruined when one side runs on a platform of "free money for everyone",
This. Is should only be about how much money we can give to Israel.

>reeeee, don't just topple the university pyramid scheme aaaahhhhhhh fuuuck you old maaan

I don't even care anymore, send more weapons to Ukraine and ensure basic stability for Europe.
When that's granted, then you can keep whipping and lashing your people and achieve what the CCP does to its people with suppression and intimidation through sheer ignorance.
Fuck you, America.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0HGYftyLQ
>inb4 he's a commie
yeah, has the commie iconography at the end-cards, but to be honest if you can't entertain an idea without fully assimilating to it you're a fucking NPC

kek, just saw he also has made his own take on the student debt forgiveness:

Attached: 1643426006915.png (633x873, 354.81K)

It is a political move that will help Democrats in 2022 and 2024

Fuck Joe Biden, Fuck Democrats, and fuck the weak do-nothing Republicans.

Attached: 1659152427550078.jpg (492x550, 43.26K)

I'm sure she's budgeting for more next fiscal year.

Except strong times didn't make smart men. Look at the UK voting labour or the GI bill passing for the yanks. They laid the groun
dwork for the eternal boomer

>it should only be about how much money we can take from Israel
ftfy

Attached: 1661540553867012.png (1080x4301, 776.31K)

Meds now

Its really just a bailout for banks who don't want to be holding debts they can't collect on. National debt is their main cash cow remember

What a bunch of desperate cope.

That old dirty Jew broad lied to us and told us inflation was only going to be transitory. I'll never believe a word out of her mouth again.

THE DEBT'S BEEN WIPED!

Attached: Joe-Biden-Press-Pool-Camera-Lens-Photo-by-Samuel-CorumGetty-Images-cf8538a2-11a5-4f98-bec4-49c25c60fae0.png (1024x683, 608.86K)

Look at it this way, even the Jews thought it was a bad idea.
This is why they have been keeping Biden enough. I am sure that Kamala was earmarked to replace Biden as soon as they were in power, but then they realized just how stupid and vain she is, and they realized if they made her president she would ignore her handlers and ruin everything.

Zoomers are cancer and should all die for israel so the rest of us (not you) can talk about getting rid of israel. QED, faggot kid.

>1 trillion dollars

Lol

>keeping Biden enough
*keeping Biden around

>he'll just pay it with tax money,
Spending Bills have to originate in the House, according to the Constitution which no one but me has read apparently.
He doesn't have authority to spend tax money that hasn't been properly passed into law
Also, LOL billions of un-audited money for Ukraine, only 10k for Americans

>reeeee, don't just topple the university pyramid scheme aaaahhhhhhh fuuuck you old maaan
This is just a subsidy to said university pyramid scheme so they can keep jacking up tuition and ignorant zoomers will continue taking out loans they can never pay back because they figure there will be another bailout, and then another.
Essentially they took inner-city machine politics and nationalized them.
>Billions for Israel and trillions for (((universities)))
You goyim just can't stop losing. Sad!

"Well person she sher sherz it says here you didn't pay off your student loan? Is that true??"

he doesn't back down. he is a fighter and you will live with the consequences...

They know Trump is going to be President in 2024, so they're fucking it up for him.

>This is just a subsidy to said university pyramid scheme so they can keep jacking up tuition and ignorant zoomers will continue taking out loans they can never pay back because they figure there will be another bailout, and then another.
This is an interesting way to view debt.
It's not even primarily about "ignorance" or "being an ignorant zoomer taking on a debt".
It is a very apt way to call debt, it's "predatory inclusion" under the pretense of "oh well you could shun a normal life and many joys, then no one is really *forcing* you to take on the debt"

>biden is yanking on his leash
Looks like the dark brandon memes worked. Accelerate.

Attached: 17onpolitics-biden-meme-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1367, 300.44K)

>it will be interesting to see if the republicans follow suit
GOP has been buying votes and getting fat donations by doing tax cuts to the wealthy for decades. Look how Trump's tax cuts expire for everyone but the wealthy. Bush tax cuts back in the day, same shit. Then we have changes to inheritance taxes that only benefit generation wealth level of mega rich.
Oh but wave off Pell grant loans to broke families making under 75k and here comes the screeching.

Attached: FbB4NmRWYAA-hFF.png (900x900, 230.46K)

I thought it was only a couple hundred billion

Anons actually giving a shit if you posted daily mail?
Fuckin' eh, did I go back to 2014?

he did it for the wrong reasons, and will make the (((problem))) worse. he's an enabling bad parent

Not sure why you think niggers need more gibs when they already get so much.

What's bad for Jellen is good news.
>The fucking EYES