Is Andrew Tate based

is Andrew Tate based

Attached: Andrew_Tate_on_'Anything_Goes_With_James_English'_in_2021.jpg (720x1080, 301.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9VCu8wCIf-w
youtube.com/watch?v=hdYpIPvZPUM&list=PLhzSklcdibH5EvnhsaIjVx3UpzIYBa8QS&index=108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he bent the knee

No, he's worse than autists he wants to grift off their money off

No, he is banned.

no it's a psy-op just like anything that reaches the mainstream

>This post is extremely low quality
All fields.

Was Mystery, the guy who wore an Abe Lincoln hat to nightclubs to get laid based? Because Andrew Tate is just the 2020s version of that.

Wait did he name the jew?

Based for grifting his orbiters. People who look for dads on the internet deserve to get fleeced.
The problem THEY think they're based too.

>yes, I'm German and I don't know any better. I guess he knows what he's doing but I can't admit it because that would mean admitting defeat for two World Wars

Yes
>4x World Kickboxing Champion
>Multimillionaire businessman (net worth:100,000,000 USD)
>Owner of 16 supercars
>Face of Playboy
>Hustler
>Top G
>Chess Prodigy
>One of the Smartest Men in the Modern Age
What's the color of your Bugatti?

Attached: 1660920679053 (1).webm (406x720, 2.75M)

the punchline is such a kick in tates dick, its unbelievable
youtu.be/9VCu8wCIf-w

Anjew Taints dad is a glownigger, hes bald and COLORED

Attached: 1661455621915897.jpg (686x686, 98.34K)

Only if you are low test and can't get laid for the life of you

But what does that have to do with you? You can't live vicariously through another man. Even if you were a friend and he was giving you shit, you still have to do something yourself.

I cant find anything about him, where I can find his videos?

> final message
> in the end he's just a bullied faggot

FED

andrew tate plz go

comes out of nowhere and everyone acts like he's always been here
>is a psyop

I thought he was until I heard his voice.

Only if you're socialpathpilled he sex traffics like a boss and has associations with the Romanian mob

doesn't this faggot have a nigger father? He is a product of racemixing why do you think he looks so fucked up.

So are you, kike rat

Attached: 983CDF37-AF5C-49D8-8CC3-DEFCA5E54C21.jpg (990x990, 98.18K)

kek, not at all

Attached: Andrew Tate.png (478x527, 325.79K)

This creature has already been exposed as another petty cult leader seeking character selling gateways to better income. Apparently he's got a campaign running across the internet with a few snapshots of "based" to lull idiots into buying courses to "get rich".

Grifter, huckster type character. Thought it was Fed pushing but it seems that this thrust is his network. After all, yeah, it's pyramid scheme based "lessons" to be bought.

Internet is the wild whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdYpIPvZPUM&list=PLhzSklcdibH5EvnhsaIjVx3UpzIYBa8QS&index=108