Going to the gym is supporting the ZOG

Muscle culture was created by homosexuals who are funded by the ZOG. If you go the gym you are part of the problem

Attached: brooklyn-gym-generic-file-covidjpg.jpg (1280x720, 212.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9E6XmgKQ3g&list=PLhzSklcdibH5EvnhsaIjVx3UpzIYBa8QS&index=145
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's cool I have my own gym at home.

kys
all fields

theres a difference between lifting to look good (gay) and lifting for functional strength. bodybuilding is definetly gay but occasional lifting to help improve running time or whatever is based

jogging and fighting are the only approved forms of exercise.

true. why else are there mirrors?

>if you become strong, you lose!

Look at yourself, faggot
Your can only demoralise the weakest, most fringe soially outcast types on here, you're not even a kike. They wouldn't bother with Any Forums.
Jesus, how fucking pathetic.

If you are building muscle, you're promoting homosexuality

The intentions of most people will probably be vanity. But there's also the fact that living in cities and having sedentary work will ruin your body, so you need to exercise.

>If you are building muscle, you're promoting homosexuality
nah, id argue its excess muscle. theres definitely a goldilocks zone between skelly mode and meat head (faggot) mode

Cool story, liftlet. These gay fantasies are probably not healthy though.

Having muscles ruin your life, it makes you a faggot
All faggots are ((((fit)))) though

Attached: 1657717577455.jpg (764x960, 79.62K)

Enjoy having AIDS and monkeypox, faggot

Yeah sure thing. I lift weights. You have homosexual fantasies about men lifting weights. I reckon I'm safe from the homopox if I steer clear of you.
You been on holiday in Spain lately?

Are only complete retards on at this hour

Kek, your going to trigger every in the closet juice injecting faggot now.
>post body
No faggot, go jerk off to your arnold schwarzenegger poster.

Attached: 1623558190748.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

it's almost lunch time in Israel, they probably eat at their pc.

>Muscle culture was created by homosexuals
Wrong. It was created in early 19th century Britian by the muscular Christian Movement, who advocated physical exercise as an antidote to the sedentary aspects of urban life, as a way of making leisure time wholesome, and out of a belief that a physically strong Christian denoted a spiritually strong Christian

You're a closet homosexual

A prime example post of the downfall of Pol. Stupidity times 1000.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9E6XmgKQ3g&list=PLhzSklcdibH5EvnhsaIjVx3UpzIYBa8QS&index=145

you will never be a real woman