Is healthy lifestyle actually (((their))) trick...

Is healthy lifestyle actually (((their))) trick? I have dirty suspicion that what they are doing is sugarcoating the shit, i am not buying that work out/exercise is actual magic drug, i think it's their sheisty plan to control our lifestyle and give us false sense of achievement. It's all marketing.

Are you actually buying that exercise is intrinsically wholesome? Do you think that fruit is intrinsically healthy as opposed to pizza? How isn't it obvious that they are greenwashing us? Do you believe going to gym and taking selfies makes much of health improvement?

+ Nothing is as turning-off as female doing workout/caring for sports.

Attached: fuckyall.jpg (1024x1277, 219.98K)

its part of the agenda to feminize men

is literally the gayest board

Yes goy
Keep consooming goyslop
Don't exercise
Being unhealthy is good for you

based.

I've ate nothing but grease and fat all my life and my doctor shits himself in anger every time my blood work comes back and I'm 100% perfectly healthy at 46.

Minimalist weight training and no cardio is the way. Destroying yourself in the gym with cardio and long weight training sessions raises your cortisol levels and ages you faster.

This narrative reminds me of shitty childish anti-drug agenda we was being fed as kids. I remember one ad where rugby players beat the shit out of drug addicts, it's like you either are junkie or sportsman. It comes off so primitive.

I agree with the final point. However, you should stay healthy and physically fit. You are an anomaly over here if you are. This place is turning into wall-e at an alarming pace.

Attached: C5786E6C-E383-4ECF-8FFC-705D221CEEA8.jpg (975x548, 452.77K)

All you need is keto and kettlebells

Attached: 63B6F19B-9BEE-4F6B-B3CF-8E1696D44BC0.jpg (1024x1024, 204.17K)

working out is a meme. stupid onions reddit fag trendy shit for homos and retards who thingk Marcus Aurelius is heckin based.

If you are naturally healthy you don't need anything. I am one of the rare breeds who has one strong body, i dont even remember last time i caught a flu.

kek.

>pay to work
they are npcs
simple ass

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX6270190.jpg (462x800, 144.02K)

bump.

op is a couch potatoe

get fit you faggot

Without question.

Yeah, get fat, sick and die early to own the Jews, OP, that’ll show ‘em.

>Nothing is as turning-off as female doing workout/caring for sports.
disagreed. if they do it too much it looks bad, in moderation they preserve their hotness for more years.
I agree that guys that hit the gym are a bunch of closeted faggots that go there to see other men sweat. (nothing wrong with doing some push-ups at home and walking just to keep in shape tho). However women should be compulsory to go to the gym pro prevent the fat.
That said, are men that go to war fit and healthy? NO! They are fucking underweight, starving, and looking like shit, this is the natural state of the men at war. Being fit is made up, no body is naturally like that so it is probably unhealthy.

This has to be the most retarded take I’ve ever heard.

Attached: 632E5D57-DF5C-49A6-9FA8-AF9BB6950B7C.gif (640x360, 1.46M)

Valid point: should going to the gym be banned for fraud the same way that make-up is, because you are pretending your body is genetically superior than it really is?

Sliders.

This thread is beyond retarded
All fields