How do people of Poland feels about Ukrainians stealing the prestige title of Toilet Cleaners of Europe for themselves?

How do people of Poland feels about Ukrainians stealing the prestige title of Toilet Cleaners of Europe for themselves?
And do you think it's humane to steal the only identity Polish people had in the EU, considering Ukrainians already had such defining things of Ukrainian culture like frozen pork fat, Bayraktar drones, HIMARS MLRS, child prostitutes, Javelin AT launchers and iodine deficiency.

Discuss.

Attached: shutterstock_2135677497-scaled-e1653652576804.jpg (1600x1067, 115.37K)

>feels
*feel

why you so salty

Vatnigger

Attached: i (26).jpg (505x334, 22.34K)

is poland the mexico of europe

We are all toilet cleaners, vanya

Attached: diaspora.jpg (600x468, 54.11K)

No the only former spanish colony on the continent is the Netherlands.

Great meme. Captures the spirit and attitude of Russians in Latvia perfectly. Oh they love Russia and are patriots, so long as they don't have to actually live in Russia.

That is Turkey.

Poland doesn't have an equivalent in the North American world.

Hmm, doubt it. Mexican people have pride.

i'm pretty sure italy was under spanish rule at some point as well

No

I never met a Jewkrainian to work for a living yet.

>We are all toilet cleaners, Vanya

Attached: FDF9F5E4-8C44-4996-8C3E-566C6937EEF0.png (514x416, 333.21K)

>get asked a question about Poland

>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
>RUSSIA
What's wrong with you?

Attached: 16615154782850.png (3416x1431, 59.94K)

You don't understand. If it wasn't for Russia all of those countries would have Sweden standards of living and they would be as rich as Germany or Switzerland. The only reason that they were held back was because of Russian imperialism and occupation.

Also Poland has always been a victim not a former imperial power that tried to do everything Russia did and failed and Ukraine never tried to genocide everyone around them.

Where did I say anything about Russia?

>be me
>go out for beers
>3 Ukrainian women (mother and two young daughters) appear
>mother starts eying me
>youngest daughter (14-15yo) looks me in the eyes and starts licking the ice cream she's holding
Ukrainian mothers would rather pimp their own underage daughters instead of working for a living. And make no mistake, they get gibs from the state enough to make a decent living.

Only on Any Forums honest work is seen as something bad. And it even more insulting when it's said by a Russian - a person form a country where men sucking dicks is seen as a service to your nation.

>vanigger d&c thread
sage goes in all fields

>heh just an innocent question scattered with rhetorical insults, why you so mad bro?
Nice pilpul

checkked and kekked, fucking stupid vatniggers

Hang yourslef subhuman rusnigger.

>Discuss
you forgot to say please, you russki bastard

Imagine being a Russian subhuman living in a desolate wasteland thinking you’re better than anyone else LMFAO

Attached: 1647441520745.png (722x717, 588.98K)

How do people of Russia feel about their cars being increasingly explosive?