Have you heard?

Have you heard?
It's not the vaccine! It's the car fumes!
One more reason to ditch your old car and buy a Tesla!
Or just walk like a peasant if you can't afford one.

Attached: car fumes brakes sads.jpg (1169x1333, 170.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11139977/Car-fumes-exhaust-heavy-braking-raise-risk-heart-attacks-study-suggests.html
news.italy-24.com/news/6059/Student-died-of-joy-for-having-passed-the-last-exam-fatal-heart-attack-after-having-learned-the-grade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything causes heart attacks just like everything is caused by climate change. The judenpresse really needs a new playbook.

Vaxxies gonna vax
Pox
Try not to touch the floor /pol!
touching the floor GIVES YOU BLOOD CLOTS and A SWOLLEN HEART and AIDS and VAIDS and STROKES and CANCER and ouzing VAX POX PUSTULES on your face.
Honest. Would the media tell some lies?

Attached: BC85FCBF-5470-4B2A-822B-BF9EA1BD6F69.jpg (861x728, 609.68K)

Old people make your heart explode. Everyone knows that FAXT. Am i write vaxxies?

Attached: 91EE2660-71F4-486C-BA15-997024EA30AD.jpg (1125x1348, 913.9K)

I love the smell of new tires and gasoline.

It's not the vaccine! He died from too much happiness!

Attached: Died of happines.png (720x714, 389.09K)

Haven't news companies written about how everyday shit will totally kill you since forever? This isn't new and it's all just fake shit for clicks.

>follow the science chud
The medical science journal people ARE SCARED. They know what has happened,
>the symptoms of bring ‘fully vaxxed’ are the symptoms of AIDS - seroconversion
Said every medical journal. It was the week WEF putin chose to ‘sort of’ invade WEF twerky - tweedle dee & tweedle dum decided to have a battle.

Attached: 28514CBA-E95C-417C-A1FA-74B702F7D8D2.jpg (1125x938, 505.5K)

Can’t it be both? Like this one actually makes sense considering secondhand smoke from fag’s often causes thicken blood due to its chemical compound. I’m not saying the vax doesn’t do heart attacks but to say this here is completely false would be disingenuous

They love to contradict themselves as well.
The article I posted in the OP picture has this to say about hot weather:
>It was also found heart attacks fell in hot weather.
>Every 10C rise in temperature was associated with a 6 per cent lower incidence.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11139977/Car-fumes-exhaust-heavy-braking-raise-risk-heart-attacks-study-suggests.html

Which is pretty amazing considering some time ago they were claiming global warming was causing the excess deaths, even though this summer wasn't really that hot compared to others in the past.

*being
Rather.
>we can trust… erm
You’d have to be a mentally ill vaxxed up scum sucking shillamuhjig to not see the genocide that is happening.
I have to go i have stuff i have to do, but I will return like Zorro and bury the vaxxie beneath a mountain of thumbnails. Or my names not… ahh nearly had me there - ‘anonymous’. Nah-Nah!

Attached: 5EA2CF62-3BA1-4717-8AF7-25E16166D879.jpg (1125x1427, 274.74K)

>Can’t it be both?
Of course it could. But the fact they're pushing all these meme articles about all the things that supposedly cause heart attacks speaks volumes about the vaxx cover-up campaign.
These kinds of articles have somehow become extremely common ever since people have started to notice vaxx-induced AIDS and SADS.

and right on cue they're spooling up the spin machine...
Fauci had nothing to do with lockdowns
It's Trumps vax

We really have to compile articles and shit now while it's still around, you know damn well they'll try and say the right was the one that locked everyone down and ruined economies if they scrub well enough and think they can get away with it

Just one more then. After all vaxxie might not be alive by the time i’ve done my missions.
Good luck vaxxie, i’ll be a few hours. Try not to move, or touch the floor, or go near the old, or wave bed sheets, or stay still, or wake up, or be post pandemic stressed, or wear socks, or be too warm, or cold, or you’ll die of … mysterious.

Attached: 4A1FD04C-5228-427E-93D7-CD0790BC4F47.jpg (1025x879, 612.25K)

>oh goody!
>well worth it then
lol

Attached: BE7DD757-636C-46E1-A142-C8010B78E794.jpg (190x250, 8.53K)

KICK JEWS OUT FROM MEDIA DEPORT THEM TO ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1661555040643226.jpg (1024x665, 125.65K)

what does the text say? I don't speak spaghetti

0 vaccine deaths. Millions of covid deaths. Stay mad, bug chasers.

they're just picking low hanging fruit to try and blame the excess deaths on.
think about it, if exhaust and break dust cause heart attacks, then they've always done so. the amount of deaths they've caused would be a steady and predictable rate that's been in a stable relationship with car ownership and miles driven ect. It's not like cars or driving is some new shit and we're seeing spikes in deaths because of it.

Trump Vax is right. Trump's main strategy for dealing with the virus was vaccines. Every vax death is on his hands.

Doubt it

Attached: diesel.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Student died of joy for having passed the last exam, fatal heart attack after having learned the grade
>Saturday 30th July 2022 04:40 AM

>The last one passes exam touniversitybut the emotion for the vote received is fatal. Mubarak Hussein Sayed Abdel-JalilA 22-year-old Egyptian student died of a heart attack after learning that he finished his course of studies. The tragic story – told by the Mirror – has as its theater the Faculty of Sciences of the South Valley University of Qena, in Egypt.
>news.italy-24.com/news/6059/Student-died-of-joy-for-having-passed-the-last-exam-fatal-heart-attack-after-having-learned-the-grade.html

It says a student died of happiness after passing a hard test/exam and getting good grades

>bug chasers

Aaaww, that's so cute. They're turning our own hatespeak terms against us.

Attached: 20200830_054139.jpg (2290x2739, 2.37M)