Gavin McInnes had illegal guns in his studio

2 days before his arrest, Gavin commented on his show that he was illegally in possession of firearms.

youtube.com/watch?v=IO7uSqnLgks

Coincidence?

Attached: gavin mcinnes.jpg (926x1216, 196.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9VCu8wCIf-w
youtube.com/watch?v=i-0ie2Th6Tc
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/2/19/21116713/civil-rights-christopher-caldwell-age-of-entitlement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares? this nigger put a dildo in his ass, he'll love prison

youtu.be/9VCu8wCIf-w

>No really, we have a reason for the purge we're conducting
Yeah sure glownigger

Attached: Glowies lol.jpg (968x832, 194.56K)

GypsyCrusader was charged with the same shit I wonder if these are all cohencidences. He should've lost all his guns in a boating accident anyway so.. maybe his fault?

> cohencidences
woah right on my based and fashy (read: faggot) dude.

guy was in charge of a illegal weapons in a state that despises him. he did this to himself.

It's because he is not part of the total worldwide media monopoly. His only "crime" is that he doesn't read an exact fucking script direct from Conde Nast.

>1pbtid
shocking

>a illegal weapons
Always love retarded foreigners lecturing Americans on American laws that don't know or read. He's not "carrying" when he is in his private studio, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-0ie2Th6Tc

Well alright then Mr. Chiggot (Chinknese Faggot).. c ya on the local news when they decided to come for you.

He didn't say he was illegally in possession of firearms. He said it would be nice if the guns they had in the studio were legal IN THE CONTEXT OF CARRYING THEM PUBLICLY you fucking idiot meaning LEGAL TO OPEN CARRY. If this is what they arrested him for he'll sue them so fucking hard they'll be bleeding out of their assholes.

NY state has different gun laws than the other states. I know this much, and an unregistered gun is an unregistered gun. If you have a fully automatic M4A1 in your house right now that you haven't registered with the government and paid your FFL tax stamp then you'd be in the same predicament as Gavin.

Come at me for what chudski?

local police confirmed they didnt arrest him
feds dont enforce state gun laws

gavin may be a gay retard, but this is blatant political persecution, whatever we think about him, the left thinks he is #literallyhitler

i have a bad feeling theres going to be a major "incident", whether real or not, just before the midterms. an illegal arrest like this that goes south, something in that vein

KILL HIM AND SEND HIS EMINS BACK TO TEL AVIV

Didn't this dude shove buttplugs up his ass to own the libs?

no firearm is 'illegal'
only laws and regulations that are unconstitutional, unenforceable, and can be ignored

Supreme Court just said carrying a firearm IS A RIGHT, not a privilege. That means registration schemes are illegal.

>literally nothing has been posted worth responding to
>you're literally only the 7th reply

holy fuck are you literally a bot?

Attached: John Krasinski CIA.webm (1000x562, 1.91M)

Doesn't matter. It depends on the jurisdiction you're in. Much of the civil rights laws enacted are unconstitutional but they override whatever authority it has.

"Unregged gun" is a bogus charge just like public littering. They use that because they can't charge you for your original sins. Not that McInnes isn't a flaming judeophile niggerkikefaggot.

yep

Attached: Em4bV2zVgAIki3s.jpg (1200x900, 150.61K)

Sorry, that's not how it works in America. The Supreme Court has jurisdiction over the whole nation and they are the final court of appeal. That means their ruling has the EFFECT OF LAW. Gun control is dead.

God i hate people like this guy. Rich kids fucking around acting serious. Oh you played in a band? And make videos about... whatever? Yes you are a real benefit to society.
Fuck off, you are in no position to talk about politics. Your opinion means nothing.
A factory worker or miner is in a far better position to give political opinions than this retard.

>illegal guns

SHALL

Attached: inigo.jpg (658x569, 35.51K)

How does he square this with being a Catholic?

The right-wing grifting scene is far too profitable not to attract shitheads like this guy. Alex Jones has made literally hundreds of millions off dick pills that don't work

Catholic have always raped little boys and shoved things up their asses. What's inconsistent with Catholicism in this vulgar display?

Woah I'm so ironic and cynical, aren't I cool guys?

I just saying what Christopher Caldwell is saying
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/2/19/21116713/civil-rights-christopher-caldwell-age-of-entitlement

How did I come off as cynical at all in that post?

>kek and chek learnt to read
The right of the peopleā€¦ shall not be infringed.

>repeating a retards words make me wise

>fashy
Homo talk