Lol

fucking lmao

Attached: 1661583850063703.png (629x353, 325.82K)

love it

lol... lmao

Attached: Hungarian-Puli-e1591872279874.jpg (600x391, 59.59K)

> political

I really like this image... Do you mind if I share it?

Same. Where is this building? I must go there.

I don't like India much but that building has got SOVL

By all means friend, go right ahead. You can even save it if you like.

sovl

Attached: _90389948_1024px-newark-ohio-longaberger-headquarters-front.jpg (976x549, 95.14K)

Hyderabad, India

she should build a school that looks like a sheep

probably smells worse than if you left a real fish of that size out for a month

>Hyderabad, India
user there's no streets where is a whole build of people going to go poo?

Based fish architecture.

Attached: 1660805552867364.gif (1000x1294, 16.66K)

It's at least funny
The ugly shoeboxes, people build today are only shit

Agreed. Where I live (New England, US) we have 200 year old Victorian architecture and 150 year old Italian styles, masonry, brickwork, and so on. Then right next to it some shitty box with vinyl siding plopped down.

People reflect their environment, especially their home. This was a fundamental of cybernetics (and Hermetic teachings) exploited heavily in the USSR. And it works. As within, so without, and the inverse.

The fish and basket are also creative and interesting, and both make me literally lol and lmfao for some reason. The fish especially. Not in the "lol that area got trolled" way, there's just something really funny about it. Has soul.

Like you're just walking through the city and then you turn around the bend amnd there's just this massive fish shaped building there, like the fish is swimming through the city, and it's huge to the point of being a towering landmark. This fish building towers over the rest of the city. All will see it, all will know.

Don't sweat it, it's Ministry of Fisheries HQ, a government building in Hyderabad in India.

Nice. Very based of them.

>The unofficially named ‘Fish Building’ is a regional office for the National Fisheries Development Board, located near Hyderabad, India.

Based on a fish.

Based on a basket.