"MELTING POT"

>The term melting pot was coined in 1908 by Israel Zangwill. It was first used as a metaphor to describe the union of many nationalities, cultures, and ethnicities.

Let's see how fast the shills show up

Attached: Israel_Zangwill.jpg (338x423, 91.47K)

Wow, what a chud

>melting pot
more like flaming cauldron of poop

Attached: jude.jpg (552x792, 64.1K)

Holy shit kek your right lol

Attached: 1599708532309.png (750x711, 70.41K)

Under a minute, it seems

is it really always the same answer to these questions? wtf?

Zangwon't.

God's Chosen People (he didn't have his bifocals on that day), everybody.

>Can't get a white gf
>It's da jooooooooz!

Most things Americans are told to believe are long-held American values didn't exist in any capacity until 70-100 years ago.

>and...just like clockwork

Attached: 1560320411518.png (200x247, 49.6K)

Found the jew

look everyone, it's the jew's favorite pet.

Why are kikes so ugly

I think it's partially the demon worship

I hate them so much it’s unreal.

Attached: ADEB2BA3-1F3E-4799-9B6F-835B04550687.png (1024x791, 284.68K)

The bots can't even comprehend the topics anymore... they just post incoherent skitzo ramblings.

I swear, I was just smoking a camel on the porch, and the thought never occurred to me to look it up. I knew before I even googled it though.

Long term effects of inbreeding over several thousand years and a generally low tier physiognomy to begin with have led to an incredibly repulsive group both physically and mentally.

Attached: 0A5973FC-548E-4D23-A556-C5BDDE8F4AD2.jpg (1024x970, 156.41K)

There exists lines of thinking that place their origins to subterranean troglodytes.

More like witch's cauldron

Why don't they try this in Israel first-have all the middle east move there?
but noooooooo its ethnostates for me melting plot for thee

Looks like the fucking chud meme haahhahahahha

Okay, he 'coined' the term. So? What exactly do you have against the term?

Are you sure you are actually thinking this through?

Melting pot is the idea that European Americans of different ethnicity ad religious backgrounds (protestants and Catholics) could give up their old ethnic identities and keep their religious views as a private and not a public matter.

The Melting pot was why America was so different from Europe.

The melting pot is why tribe 1 didn't go to war for the sake of some idiotic ancient hatred.

People like (((Zangwill))) are now actively attacking the idea of the melting pot because its the fact that many people of different backgrounds can rally together around American ideas and traditions that truly can challenge their power.

They want everyone to reject the melting pot and make their ethnic, religious, sexual, and political differences more important than their national commonalities.