Should alcohol be banned

Pic related is one of the most dangerous and addictive substances on the planet. Should it be regulated?

Attached: 43B69573-B072-4EBD-A8CF-B845C41B8686.jpg (819x1024, 109.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lMMyvL0KR5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not my problem

SOUNDS LIKE REDDIR PROBLEMS, BAZINGA!

Write drunk, edit sober. I almost never follow that advice, but I've tried it a few times. Have mercy. My creative output would be a thousandth of a percent worse than it already is. Please don't ban this substance I barely use.

You have to practice drinking and not talking.

No, only shitty American alcohol should be banned.

destroyer of marriages in eastern europe

no. personal responsibility.

18th amendment
21st amendment

Alcohol is easy to produce and you need to hunt producers and distributors as well, as US did once.

Russia currently doesn't sell alcohol at shops and supermarkets before 10AM and after (?) 8PM, so you don't see drunks trying to buy stuff at least. During major holidays you can't buy it at all.

cringe meme

Attached: 1603011768600.jpg (960x935, 126.7K)

>w-we should ban alcohol is bad and dangerous!!!
>what do you mean I can't legally smoke weed? it relaxes me and cures cancer you stupid alt right faggot.

Shalom troonstein

Attached: 1655193120652.jpg (638x675, 149.34K)

I will continue to get drunk and I will continue to beat my wife and there is precisely jack shit anyone will do about it.

No Muhammad

What's dangerous is not getting drunk and not beating the living shit out of your wife.

that's not definitely not an overdone and cringe trope at all

You just need to look at who's in charge of the companies that rule our lives, and the government that secures their power.

upvoted

Dude you're the retard not me. I have done the research it doesn't support the schizo da jooooz rule da world theory Any Forumstards preach.

:^)

Binge drinking culture should be banned. Being conditioned from 16yo to destroy yourself every weekend getting addicted as fuck to it is seriously hard to unlearn. Especially if your ancestors have a history and propensity to become addicted to alcohol.

Nigger I used to have medical in the state I lived in, sobriety is just a running +1 to self image. The only detriment was the immense cost because my lungs are made of nippon steel. Sober type people rub me in a weird way, they are some kind of deranged unhinged psychopaths who don't need to get fucked up. And that's probably because you're too stupid to realize shit really isn't that great unless you're rich. Peasants really act like it's not their finances that prohibit it and they probably drink anyways. Nigger I'm sharper than you high as a kite, I'll bet I could beat literally anyone that would respond to this offer while high as shit in a fight.

How can I assault people in bars to get my anger out without going to jail for assault?

Legalizing other drugs like heroin, opiates, weed, cocaine, benzos would probably see people less likely to abuse alcohol.

> And that's probably because you're too stupid to realize shit really isn't that great unless you're rich.
Facts

Since you're on the line, wanna fight for cash?

retarded take, maybe weed, the rest is insanely addictive and even worse than alcohol.

>Should it be regulated?

alcohol is regulated you fucking retard

You're a retard faggot, and the Netherlands is in the middle of drug war. Don't you remember the news of a lawyer or investigator got gunned down in the streets? Legalization would fix so many problems.

> addictive
Not true, and if it so what? It's peoples choice to get addicted to what they want.

Lawless is a good movie
youtu.be/lMMyvL0KR5s

Thats due to Moroccan shitskins you shitcunt. Also that faggot was a massive leftcuck so I literally don't care.

>Not true, and if it so what? It's peoples choice to get addicted to what they want.
muh individualism

kys you neo-abo cunt.

Tom Hardy is British btw

> muh individualism
as opposed to what? blind totalitarianism with people goosestepping in military parades?