Nerdy black guy wearing a dragon ball shirt

>nerdy black guy wearing a dragon ball shirt
i will relax
>black guy wearing a nondescript hoodie
i wont relax

Attached: 1656631327187.jpg (1024x719, 180.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgno.com/news/crime/teens-accused-of-linda-frickey-carjacking-plead-not-guilty-in-arraignment/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5MYW9Xfnek
wgno.com/news/crime/video-watch-as-4-teens-carjack-73-year-old-woman-at-gunpoint-moments-before-her-horrific-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never relax

Imagine being a nigger and having to wear DBZ shirt just to make whitey relax. Must be hell to be a nigger in USA. I wonder why they don't use that passport power to live somewhere more tolerable.

>I wonder why they don't use that passport power to live somewhere more tolerable.
the nogs that wear stuff like the DBZ shirt go to Japan to shit it up

>. Must be hell to be a nigger
Nah they don't have any self awareness

yeah weeb niggers are the ones starting all of the trans and bbc threads

>cope

Walmart blacks don’t relax

The only place they’ll be “tolerated” is either in a work camp or in an off-grid shack on an ice sheet. Even africans hate niggers with a passion.

The only good nigger is a self-hating one. Niggers need to emulate uncle ruckus because unironically he’s the standard they should strive for, hard working, respects white people and hates niggers to his bone. God bless uncle ruckus.

this, never relax

Care to provide a fucking LINK you stupid fucking cock sucking nigger faggot op kill yourself

wgno.com/news/crime/teens-accused-of-linda-frickey-carjacking-plead-not-guilty-in-arraignment/
tl;dr they carjacked a 73 year old woman and her arm got torn off and she died

youtube.com/watch?v=b5MYW9Xfnek

I had a black friend who turned down free room and board in a different town because he was scared to leave. There's a reason why they never left the african continent on their own.

>nigger
>will relax
ngmi

>Imagine being a nigger
gross
>and having to wear DBZ shirt just to make whitey relax.
we don't make them bro niggers love DBZ for some reason.
I think you have to watch it as a kid, I gave it a shot as an adult and found it unwatchable.

YEAH. IT MUST BE HELL TO BE A NIGGER IN THE USA. LOOK HOW BAD IT IS FOR BLACKS.

Attached: black shit.png (568x889, 110.85K)

I use the eye rule for judging how black people will act
If they have a certain look in their eyes they will 100% do something in the future that involves killing someone, raping someone, or robbing someone.
You can tell so much just how someones eyes look, I believe it's engrained into our genetics to have that ability

So they just killed a woman for nothing?

wgno.com/news/crime/video-watch-as-4-teens-carjack-73-year-old-woman-at-gunpoint-moments-before-her-horrific-death/

Why would he turn down free room and board? And why is he scared to leave? He could just leave the US.

Sanpaku eyes

The best way I can showcase this is to look up portraits of successful black actors / streamers / youtubers etc that got out of the crime loop and you will notice how just so much different their eyes look compared to black criminals or even just thug black niggers from the ghetto