I spent 3 months on the Balkans this summer. There is barely any difference between the people...

I spent 3 months on the Balkans this summer. There is barely any difference between the people, why don't they just unite?

Attached: 5kdc8fnx8aw21.png (1500x875, 127.68K)

Kys kike

This is because you probably don't know the culture and have no clue about the different languages spoken down there. As for Europe, many Asians for example would also believe that Poland and Germany are very similar countries and could easily unite. At least that is what you can tell if you do not understand anything about European culture and history.

Because each one thinks they are the best

staying at the hilton hotel and going to mcdonalds doesn't count

It's basically Democrats vs Republicans or Tories vs Labor but not pussy cunts, i.e the Balkanite Slavs will kill and die for their politics. The anglos are just larping cunts.

Attached: 1656836265037.jpg (978x1094, 96.24K)

Lol, lmao
You don’t want to be in same country as croat or serb or albanian.
Preferably there should be at least 500km buffer zone between them

I agree, now give us back Doncic and Dragic

You seem to have no clue about history nor identity. Why don't Canada and USA just unite? New Zealand and Australia? Why is Belgium even a country?

He is a multi millionaire and doesnt need to play for Slovenia money or reputation wise but he chooses to do so voluntarily

Austria-Hungary happened and serb scum caused world wars resulting in jews taking over power in countries.

If they didnt fire on that one austrian duke then the world would of been perfect.

Im in a country with turdgarians so all u have to do is spark some roided bum cigan from time to time
Good thing that if anyone dies nobody goes to jail thats a bonus
Im the king of balkanzees

kys you dumb non-dinaric mutt

They both have Slovenian mothers. Even kikes know “nationality” is passed down by mother

slovenian women getting cucked by serbian men. Priceless

> no clue about the different languages

croatian, montenegrian, bosnian, serbian = same fucking language.

croatians are making up words all the time and reading sp and st like germans, montenegrians made up 2 letters and that is about it. Bosnian doesn't even have differences.

You get to speak 4 languages for the price of learning one + some dialects which are comparable to different german dialects. Swiss to german is about what slovenian is to these "4" languages

Yugoslavia should be united as Serbs Croats Slovenes and Bulgarians. All other South Slavic nations are fake subdivisions of the aforementioned ones

there was a project

The language is just Serbo-Croatian and not whatever dumb neopronouns neoustašas come up with for them.

I agree, the US should annex Canada.

Checked.
And that whole part of the world is still Yugoslavia as far as I'm concerned.

(((Austria-Hungary))) was a mistake that should never have existed. Austria belongs with their fellow (((卐 Germans))) and Hungary should lead their Estonian and Finnish Mongol brothers.

>3 months
Let me tell you about your country