Why are the French Such a Hideous People?

Truth be told they're lower than Slavs. No wonder they lost the battle for global supremacy to England

Attached: 1661582553775197.jpg (1024x825, 128.16K)

>Based French putting those race traitor cunts in their place.

They didn’t lose to Britain, faggot ass leaf. They were farmed and harvested the same as Spain before them and Britain afterwords, then Germany and now America. The games has been rigged a very very long time. Fiat financiers can only spread around so much fake money before it becomes worthless. They use their perceived expertise to move from nation to nation siphoning wealth and instigating wars.

Attached: 2AFC4F7C-4B3E-4793-9DDF-5CE2EDA6DD14.jpg (1170x909, 754.1K)

Spoken french has got to be one of the worst spoken languages in history. It sounds like they're trying to speak dutch with a mouth full of peanut butter and a cock in each nostril.

They did you filthy fucking mutt are you retarded? You never heard of the seven years war?
That's how Britain became the global hegemon

>abo, niggers and chink hating on Europeans

spoiler alert: they're also satanic pedophiles

French Canadians even worse.

Murderers
Liars
Back stabbers
Soul selling scumbags

These people are born with no integrity nothing but pure slave empty skull bodies just made to serve corrupted string pullers

I feel bad for most people, they had no choice but to play a role because their horn dog lusting selfish parents decided to fuck and make kids

What a eorld

in1940 they wore a different symbol

Attached: Femininity in concentration camps.jpg (800x575, 126.24K)

If only they kept that attitude towards niggers and nafris.

>not my heckin womerinos!!!!! you can't punish them for having sex!!!! it's like... omg... YOU JUST CAN'T CHUD OKAY???!!!!!
kys fucking leaf

Picrel are called the "resistance of the 25th hour". All those broken bucks who did nothing during the occuation but resented women who dated german guys. They waited until the war was over to go after those women because there were no germans around anymore. All these guys are just cowards and what happened is far worse than this picture. They lynched a lot of people to death, hung them upside down in public squares

Attached: doc33.jpg (822x680, 256.8K)

My grandmother used to say the French are one step above an Arab.

Yes.
And don't forget all the executions granted by De Gaulle to please the communist bastards. Remember Brasillach.

guess where grandma is

the men in this picture have some blood that is neither Frankish nor Gaul.

>NOOOOOOOOO you can't fall in love with a man of your own race who's fighting to save Europe from the communists! traitor!!!
t. jean-pierre to the neighbour girl before she was humiliated and raped and beaten by the entire neighborhood 50 years before his schizophrenic trans mulatto grandchild came out as gay

Attached: French fragility.png (1024x612, 542.01K)

Why shouldn't they do that to them? These women slep with the enemy

>Le chien est séduisant! Hon hon hon!

Attached: sacreblue.png (243x327, 159.51K)

Do you reckon they did the same to the girls who were raped by the negro amerimutt "liberators" at the same time these pictures were taken?

Attached: French collabrator girl.jpg (518x640, 70.79K)

Like I said most of them did jackshit during the occupation. Lashing out at women when the war is over is pure cowardice. And these women just dated germans, some were prostitutes. It's not like they were fighting anyone.

My grandma used to say
>> freedom fries not French fries!

I agree that the men are cowards, but there is no reason to punish someone for being raped. Being the enemies fucktoy voluntarily is something different though

The germans were their enemies at the time and invaded their country. How is it oke to have sex with them after your men fought and died to defend your country

>Lashing out at women when the war is over is pure cowardice.
Is this from the "If you kill your enemies, they win" school of thought?

>imaging thinking the germans were their enemy in 2022
Picrel was the far right nationalist candidate in our latest election

Attached: a73567d9221a8c90f7f67dd73f055881.jpg (316x304, 13.67K)

>projection

>That‘s right, Marieanne, you can‘t be attracted to Hans who is a 2 meter tall Aryan Giga Chad clad in Boss designer uniforms, he‘s your enemy! but you can be raped and impregnated by Jamal who was sent here by his jewish handlers in Washington to bomb our cities because america is our ally.

Attached: 286270E8-0E2B-4E41-87DB-AF4C9049FA30.jpg (618x559, 51.16K)