"white persistence"

First it was white privilege and now it's white persistence?

Attached: 1660614622247064.jpg (500x500, 68.56K)

WP

imagine it being socially acceptable to be saying that shit about any other race in 2022

awww, did your feelings get hurt? you'll be okay snowflake

What can we do to solve white persistence?

Attached: persist.png (784x517, 70.75K)

Oh nvm it's a literal nobody I somehow figured it was someone important.

whitey genocide incoming

wake up

and start shooting these faggots on site

Attached: kalergi.jpg (900x6400, 1.04M)

Current year doesn't mean anything,; step up your game, we're in a fucking war.

Persistently rad as fuck my man

Attached: 1617762473846.jpg (493x750, 56.09K)

>White Persistence
The Faustian spirit has proven more difficult to destroy

Attached: white.jpg (735x986, 119.95K)

There's the bot, like clockwork

yours won't though huh nigger animal?

What the hell are they even trying to imply? We're racist if we try to act like another race, but we're also racist if we keep acting normal. It's getting pretty close to the point where they just outright admit that the only thing they'd be okay with us doing is die.

They want you to stop persisting. To do that, you'd have to stop existing. That's what they mean.

it's a good thing, it is normalizing it.

>since we're all being so honest here about how we feel let's talk about niggers and crime and niggers being a tax hole sink. While we're at it let me tell me you about the Jews

it is just around the corner user, just stay the course

that's what the pedokikes are saying

And then it will be white existence. Not letting them murder you is racism, makes you a Nazi, and justifies them murdering you.

Inspiring really. I will keep persisting just like my heros

Attached: images (43).jpg (564x543, 45.04K)

Joe "Aaron" Reid.
Got it.
Globoshlomo is realizing the "fellow white people" followed by Twitter slips about "But we're not really white we're Globoshlomo" are coming to and end.
"But what can deceptive cover can we hide behind to introduce next month's word salad?"

You mean they're dog whistling, after they say dog whistling is a no-no? But that would make them some sort of psychopathic hypocrites or something!

I continue to exist and refuse to apologize for doing so. I accept this persistence label.

Shutup globoshlomo nobody outside your echo chamber cares what you think.

>majority white country
>dem wypipo be racis n shieet
Just leave

>It's getting pretty close to the point where they just outright admit that the only thing they'd be okay with us doing is die.
Oh no that's not allowed. You have to work and pay taxes to fund gibs.

nigger fragility strikes again

Based. Imagine further you apply it to it's source: "First there was WWII, but globohomo kept insisting on "persisting" for some reason."
Imagine you said that shit on TV, as you'll no no doubt wind up hearing about this "white persistence" flag they're trying to run up the flagpole now.

why do black people see whites as globohomo "elites"?
all the (((white people))) they despise are fucking jews

Attached: IMG_6722.jpg (800x800, 55.48K)

Don't get mad at black folks guarantee 100% the poster you're responding to is globoshlomo trying to stir shit up again. Don't assume, that's what they WANT you to do. Look at the original tweet again. "Aaron".

it is a very complimentary name
Shows how
MOGGED
internally
The resentful are

major projection lol

But HOW did you guess their endgame so quickly?

Lol