Commonwealth/Intermarium

Unironically the only salvation for Europe. It must be reborn.

Attached: 1633352748049.png (500x500, 354.29K)

Poles are nigger lovers that will beg for weflare like niggers from even greater nigger lovers. They prefer this to cooperation with Russians, who are actually build a real intermarium with Slavs starting with Ukraine and Belarus.

As a polish person what do you think of Napoleon, and his name being mentioned in the national anthem?

Attached: Napoleon.jpg (615x719, 100.63K)

Faggot who gave people hope and failed the job. Never really cared about muh poles to begin with.

>They prefer this to cooperation with Russians
Muscovites have proven to be too retarded to build any union in the last century alone, their methods didn't change from soviets time as well. They are destined to fail because their turan collectivist civilization is incompatible with latin individualistic Central European peoples civilizations.

>Napoleon
Military genius for sure, but his successes were his downfall and he ultimately failed trying to chew more than he could bite in a single human lifetime destroying his legacy in the process.

>their methods didn't change from soviets time as well
Russians were the first victims of jewish communist. You're a retarded boomer that can't tell the difference between kikes and Russians. You need to let go of your butthurt for Russia. Russia isn't going to force niggers on you like the EU does. A partnership with Russia means Slavic unity. The German races have been unified in the past. Same for the Chinese races. Never the Slavs. Poland is too butthurt about jewish crimes and blaming Russians for them.

>Russia isn't going to force niggers on you like the EU does
Kek, they literally tried to do that half a year ago retarded mutt. Even EU didn't park niggers under our border and tried to push them through like Russians did.

Attached: 1640050594842.jpg (1400x933, 208.61K)

>poor poor migranterinos niggerinos sprayed by ICE COLD water by EVIL Polish border guards
>t. RussiaToday

Attached: 1640939307221.jpg (969x624, 110.13K)

>poor engineer sent by Russians checks the integrity of Polish barbed wire with tool provided to him by brotherly Russia while Polish devil sprays him with pepper spray
>Why Poles are so butthurt about Russia?

Attached: 1635312467443.webm (854x480, 3M)

Polish butthurt isn't about communism, Poles were butthurt even in the 16th century when they were a stronger country than Russia. I once saw a letter I can't find anywhere online written by the polish king to queen Elizabeth bitching that she should stop trading with Ivan IV's Russia because it's autocratic and uneuropean.

Russians are not white though, so that made sense.

no thank you, we had it once, once is one time too many. no offence, but those who study history in our country (and aren't pozzed by the (((tollerance))) regard your nation as kikes, because you behaved like them

Attached: my flag.jpg (1000x600, 39.37K)

new commonwealth

Attached: 6a19861d26ee.jpg (900x675, 655.26K)

How in the fuck a Jewish state can save Europe?

This. Stay away from our (((landsberg))) owned shithole, polish kurwas.

>12 posts
>Already crying about ebil russia
Rent free, nigger

so you would have Polish rule us? that kike clan has nothing to do with the question at hand.
why are Lithuanians ALWAYS looking for some salvation from abroad
>1939
le Stalin's Sun will save us, let's go bring it home
>1941
le German Wehrmacht will give us independence!
>1944-1953
le America will come!
pathetic little nation of serfs

No, it just came off that way. I don't want anyone to save us but ourselves. Net nežinau, viskas supistai supista čia ir tiesiog laukiu kas toliau bus. Bent nėr košerinių pasų.

I didn't bring up Russia to the topic faggot, blame the burger mutt

nieko, taip rodos kad ant rudens vėl planuoja su ta kovido bybiene kažką - kiekvieną diena mol tiek ir tiek jau užsikrėtė... o raportavimas vyksta nusifotkini su savo "nėštumo" testu ir nusiunti.
total fucking clown world
stay safe, broliuk, bybs žyno kas toliau čia bus. jei ne kovidas, tai jobanos kainos padės mus visus į pavėsį

Things around tge world would have been 100000 times better if he won

It's amazing how they think we'll just forget about this shit.

>taip rodos kad ant rudens vėl planuoja su ta kovido bybiene kažką
Maybe, but I doubt it. Our kikes are too busy sucking off burgers and hohols right now, but what the fuck do I know. I don't care about politics anymore and I've basically quit going to 4trans. Laikykis ir tu draugeli, bent jau nėra nuobodu.