NOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T FORGIVE 20K IN STUDENT DEBT! ONLY MILLIONAIRE POLITICIANS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR LOANS FORGIVEN!

NOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T FORGIVE 20K IN STUDENT DEBT! ONLY MILLIONAIRE POLITICIANS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR LOANS FORGIVEN!

Attached: A3752B14-2A4D-482C-B3E6-736BE1096481.jpg (750x1052, 517.33K)

proof?

They are issuing new debt to pay off existing debt. I suppose you're too stupid to see the problem here.

That was compensation not forgiveness

PPP loans were legislatively decided to become grants if certain conditions were met. That’s not the case for this student loan forgiveness. Sage.

Attached: 719B66F3-DA9C-4798-9FBB-1EA0A38B6E9A.jpg (750x1244, 294.38K)

PPP loans are not the same thing. The government forced companies to close their doors during lockdown. Nobody forced people to take student loans. You can't criticize a company for needing assistance when the government literally wouldn't let them have an income.

Attached: 1661444913561350.jpg (2740x1480, 534.79K)

proof?

>covid
>cant find job
>economy in recession
>war
>huge debt looming over your head
sure....

The only real answer is that neither of them should have their loans forgiven, fuck them.

post proof of her campaigning and begging for ppp loans to be forgiven like dems did on student loans or shut the fuck up

The government did not actually shut down all businesses, no. Also they’re still loans. Adapt or die, that’s capitalism. Why should my tax dollars go to subsidize your shitty business decisions?

> MY STARBUCKS BARISTA MADE EVERY LOAN DOLLAR JUST AS WORTHY IN HER PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE AS A PPP GRANT
go back to making my latte faggot

Amazon did fine user, sounds like those businesses couldn't adapt.

What about the billions of dollars every year to Israel? Is that conditional?

Attached: E__ZoaLVcAwRCZE-e1632517967378-1024x640.jpeg.jpg (1024x640, 148.69K)

>Yes muh HECKIN BASED MILLIONAIRE POLITICIAN sure made good use of that money!
So much for “drain the swamp”, now you tards are unironically defending corrupt millionaire politicians, lmfao

>your shitty business decisions
How is it somebody's shitty business decision when the government decides you aren't an essential business and must shut your doors or be arrested? Meanwhile mega corps like Walmart get to stay open while al the locally owned shops must close their doors.

Covid was a giant scam that killed thousands of small companies and solidified power for mega corporations while also giving government new powers.

Loans that were meant to be forgiven because of the state governments forcing to shut down small businesses, the ones that actually represent what capitalism is all about you faggot.

How DARE you give ten thousand heckarino dollarinos to the AVERAGE COLLEGE GRAD!! That money is gibs for Israel and the War Machine!! THINK OF THE POOR BILLIONRINOAIRES FOR ONCE GODDAMN YOU!!!!!!

Attached: mtg.jpg (2000x1253, 236.08K)

The only thing worse than leftists lying is when leftists believe their own lies out of spite for the truth.

Attached: Shapiro W.png (598x454, 42.87K)

pol is full of facebook tier conservatives now. they 100% support money being paid to billionaires and millionaires. They have to think that because they got baited into seething over student loan forgiveness and their masters are using this as a chance to make sure they're on the same page for epic globohomo corpos.

Give me the instagram of the blonde on the left pronto

>PPP - caused by government shut down. Saved employees.
>student loans - caused by dumb borrowers. saved no employees.
Even Janet Yellen didn't like the student loan forgiveness. Just remember that this will cause inflation to climb higher. It'll also cause tuitions to go higher. Anyone who got this shouldn't complain about either because they got handouts/gib mes like niggers. Furthermore, 10k is nothing and it'll only account for 1/3 of borrowers. PPP was for all businesses and was given when everyone got stuff with stimmys, extra unemployment, rent freezes, extra food stamps, and so on.

Dems checkmated Republicans pretty hard. Now it'll depend on them actually delivering or if it was words to swing a midterm.

It's amazing isn't it? The amount of vitriol over absolute peanuts being thrown at the middle class is astoundung. I'm am honestly shocked at the backlash. I'm taking my $10k and running with it.

Attached: 1624120412887.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

The boomers are so...... so fucking angry right now. They want us to argue about abortion and schools and trannies, but we aren't. We cracked the code. It's time to invest in America FROM THE BOTTOM UP!!!

Attached: yes.jpg (555x699, 88.62K)

Every dollar of PPP was spent on wages and keeping people in their jobs. If they weren’t, then the loans weren’t forgiven. You fucks are retarded and grasping at straws. Nevertheless, by all means continue.

The lifetime cost of one F-35 could pay every voting age citizen $10k

It shouldn't. Neither should've ever been given out. Never should've been a shut down. PPP should've never went to churches, nonprofits, and fucking celebrities. Government made a dumbass decision and another. Shutdown was dumb, PPP was dumb, stimmys were dumb, and student loan forgiveness was dumb. All will mean more inflation and higher prices on everything.

Good accelerate.

Checked, now you're a toad in the swamp

They aren't forgiving the debt. It's just that instead of students having to personally pay to learn to hate you, now you have your money redistributed to the universities so that you can pay for other people to be indoctrinated to hate you.

I support wiping away all debt IF the universities and banks get nothing. I oppose it when in reality it is the government stealing our money and giving it to them. You yanks once went to war over 1% VAT on a single product. What happened?

And Teachers get their debt forgiven -Isn't that ironic..

Attached: -Ironic-alanis-morissette-14973555-720-480.jpg (720x480, 25.85K)

who in good mental health would support either?

Yeah, it was just another massive transfer of wealth to corporate America. They stiff us for more Trillions every 5 years now. Business as usual.

PPP were just subsidized allocations for performing the standard duties that WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if the government had not stopped people from going to work.

it was NOT a choice to be stopped from business.

it was ABSOLUTELY a choice to go to college.

learn hvac and maybe you could have had a big, free, PPP loan to pay your wages and take 9 months off work.

Attached: laughing.jpg (612x600, 42.63K)

hey nigger

the unemployment rate for college grads is only 2%

they have no problem finding a job

nigger

is this still in effect? can I go to college and party for free? cool beans

What part of spending on payroll and benefits to everyone making no more than $100k a year don’t you understand?

the government already spent billions of dollars just pushing back the payments

that's plenty for these entitled College Boys

Brandon should have set the interest rate at 0% so these banker jews don't profit off it

but those banker jews are Biden's friend, considering he's the senator from Delaware

instead he hamfisted some bullshit that will be overturned by the Supreme Court

Student Loaners only make up 13% of the population

Attached: burittosupremecourt.png (761x591, 101.81K)

NOW @WHITEHOUSE SHOULD POST THE LIST OF DEMOCRATS WHO TOOK PPP LOANS

HEY @WHITEHOUSE WHERE IS THE LIST OF DEMOCRATS WHO TOOK PPP LOANS

ARE YOU IMPLYING DEMOCRATS DIDNT TAKE PPP LOANS @WHITEHOUSE

We can afford to send all our kids to college for free with our tax dollars if we all vote for it. We live in a Democracy. We can spend our money on whatever benefits us most.

>sill because PPP
so compensation, got it, You do know why the ppp bill to fogtive loans was made right?

How much did the shutdown affect these people who only do business on the Internet?

Despite being 13% of the population, Student Loaners make up over 90% of the loudest people on Twitter

Attached: ookook.png (239x313, 156.12K)

Wow, shills being liars? Amazing :)

Yeah, Dems aren't shitting themselves smearing debt relief and Joe Biden. Tell your people to knock off the hypocrisy.

no one is saying millionaires should be forgiven for debt
what a shit arguement
>EITHER THIS ONE OR THAT ONE!!1!1
what a nigger brained thought process
but you obviously know exactly what you're doing regardless
disingenuous faggot

AHEM

>F U C K ST*DENTS

PAY YOUR LOANS DEADBEATS

Attached: 3198df32-c479-4281-af35-90395b100bdc_text.gif (400x216, 416.64K)

Ye these Any Forumsfags are BIG GAY.

Attached: 1651637583321m.jpg (785x1024, 81.92K)

meanwhile, college tuition will continue to rape people.

>Government program that gives you money for employing people
>Employ people
>WTF YOU CANT DO THAT
Student loans were given under the assumption you'd pay them back, PPP "loans" were given to businesses and written off if you abided by the terms (employing people and keeping the market from crashing)

False equivalency, and it's a case of "I'd be stupid if I didn't"

>proof?

Attached: 1610203421811.png (580x624, 91.87K)

Corporate America? It was giving money to the workers whereas you want to give money to niggers and rich college kids.