So, why hasn't Trump been arrested yet? Not only did they look through the documents over a year ago...

So, why hasn't Trump been arrested yet? Not only did they look through the documents over a year ago, they also seized them a few weeks ago. THey should already know what they were looking for.

Attached: 1647935613180.webm (640x1138, 2.53M)

Because there are precedents set that hiding documents of the level they must've found isn't bad enough to punish him.

The grift must go on.

the thinnest American

clearly an illegal but you are right still an american

he really is rotund isnt he?

Sorry, that information is [Redacted].

This guy gets it

who is this guy?

It took them a year to move the cogs in order to get a search warrant, it's going to take a while, maybe a few months to put him in jail, they have to make sure they have all the necessary evidence, witnesses, and information to make this piece of shit go away because they only have this shot.

He's going to prison for sure though. That's where subhumans of his caliber belong.

Because it's all part of the show. Do you know how kayfabe works in pro wrestling? Of course I'd give pro wrestling fans a very stark intellectual edge over a true believe who thinks national elections have ever been real. At least the hulkamaniac can admit what he is observing is a pre-scripted act unlike the wussy voter cuck who has no views of his own and can only parrot them from what his talking heads tell him to think.

He's italian not American

Attached: 1657700542833.webm (576x1024, 2.58M)

I always feel really really bad for guys who are fat like this
I feel only disdain for fat women
Does anybody else feel this way?

Attached: 1639701094578.png (403x355, 214.09K)

> t. Nigger cock slurping faggot op

Nice bait, Paco.

it's a FPOTUS. this is a delicate procedure. every t crossed, every i dotted. everything needs to be at maximum detail before they can take him down.
this isnt catching your random mexican murderer.

Tick tock, tick tock, maganigger. The walls are closing in on this subhuman orange turd. Maybe that's the wall he was talking about for years?

Sorry, you must've mistaken me for your mother, you spastic.

The goal is to make sure that the Jews preferred candidate, Ron DeSantis, has an easy path to the Republican nomination.
Actually charging and convicting Trump would be an escalation that comes with risks. They would rather avoid that, but also bar Trump from running again so that DeSantis is effectively unchallenged.

How do worthless, scrounging immigrants like this get in?

Got any more?

yes but only toward fags that post anime, they should probably be killed to forestall them doing stupid shit in the name of "cute".