Biden forgiving student loans was based

Why does no one like it on here
That’s the most amazing thing I have ever seen a politician do
I don’t even like him
But that was sick of him

Attached: 91CB4CEA-A051-4197-AE08-9234ECA0E8EF.jpg (750x707, 370.99K)

>forgiving student loans
ask yourself what that actually means

1) I don't hold debt
2) The Universities are the ones radicalizing the left
3) The Universities will continue to raise tuition
4) Biden is going to print $500 billion to give to the universities
5) The problem of burdening debt of college students doesn't go away for any future generations

You're just a dumb, brown-eyed nigger so you'll automatically believe "free" = good.

I too can do great things with other people's money, just give me some.

Yeah like what is in it for them?
I honestly don’t even get it, why did they do it?

>Why does no one like it on here
We're already suffering from inflation
Some of us already payed off our loans by making sacrifices
It means politicians can give away our tax dollars for votes. This will escalate as politicians will now have to promise even more gibs than the last one.

>Doesn't solve the problem
>Slaps bandaid on it
>Other options that are far superior like forgiving interest and applying paid interest to principle.
>"Nah let's just Fuck over everyone who is responsible like we've been doing for generations."

Biden is more unpopular than an unflushed turd. Democrats rely on bribes to win elections.

Making the country a better place. I know it's a really hard concept for the uneducated to understand, which is why you're even asking this in the first place.

It is middle class white people paying for niggers' and liberals' worthless liberal arts and African-American studies degrees.

The solution to student debt is to make the loans defaultable, but that would actually hurt the banks.

debt jubilee
plaza accord 2.0
central bank digital currency
universal basic income

Attached: intro-1574781817.jpg (780x438, 74.8K)

>students get bailed out from their horrible decision of going to an indoctrination day care
>the same students that had their debt frozen for 2 years and still have to pay a small margin to keep the interest low

gee OP i wonder why he would do it.

But shouldn’t college be reasonably affordable
We don’t have the same problem as you
My tuition was like 6 grand a year

Am I the only one that read the part where they stated it was only 10,000 dollars????
>damn now I only owe 140k instead of 150k, my life is saved!
fucking both sides are MEGA retards

The shit is coming out of your pay roll taxes. You don't actually believe the banks will forgive Billions of dollars to make you happy do you. Biden will get that money out of you from your paycheck and he'll even take more over time. Biden cannot generate money or has teh means to forgive billions of dollars because your to fucking lazy to pay after college

>It means politicians can give away our tax dollars for votes.

Look up the 2008 financial crisis. Rich people can already purchase government policies. If normie voters can get a taste, too, then that's a victory.

>why did they do it?
Biden is a very unpopular president. He is literally trying to buy votes. Biden isn't "forgiving" anything because it is not him who is owed money. Loans are taxpayer money. The American public had their money taken from them and then disappeared so some impressionable morons will be more likely to vote for the man that allowed the thievery.

>But shouldn’t college be reasonably affordable
How does printing half a trillion dollars make anything more affordable, dumbass?

college would be affordable if you take the goverment backed loans out of the equation. colleges woumd have to lower their prices to match the market not having that readily access of income.

Exactly, it would also destroy every Woke Studies dept. by making all their students into high risk borrowers.

banks and government along with the backing of the fed to artificially inflate a market so that the government can trap people through debt which leads them to printing money through the fed to post-facto post debts that were created by the government in the first place by entrapping uneducated borrowers.

this is literally every scheme for decades. colleges were just the new target.

a lot of people need to be minecrafted for this continued scheme; it just finds a new host target every 5-10 years and degrades after 5-10 years.

the current car market shitshow is a ghost of Cash for Clunkers from the first Obama era.

they thrashed hundreds of thousands of cars to "artificially" subsidize new sales for the Auto Industry due to low sales; prices went up for new cars, unpayable loans were handed out and the used cars that were affordable were demolished which created a huge squeeze in affordability.

we're attempting to slither out of college and moving into EVs and other "GReEn tEChNoLoGY" which will rear its ugly head in 5-10 years (or after permanent legislation adds restrictions to sovereign citizens)

Attached: feetpic.jpg (736x736, 37.94K)

Leafs should be banned from here

Wow imagine pandering to a tiny percentage of voters along with the grifting higher education predators at the expense of at least $2000 for every taxpayer. And no relief for private loans. How based!

Leaf, this is a lose-lose situation for dems
>Scotus will strike it down
or
>Will spike inflation up higher and fucking the middle class even harder
Just as Obama once quoted "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up".

Attached: 1644223170112.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>If normie voters can get a taste, too, then that's a victory.
How is it a victory if inflation destroys your life savings?

USians don't understand what life is like outside of their bizarre culture and they see a step towards becoming a normal country as a bad thing. They don't understand how people can live without being 100k in debt from student loans and medical costs for 35 years.

I’m the most educated person in the world
I’m the dean of devry

Won’t it help the eco Ont though if that money is circulating around instead of in the banks balance sheets to buy back stocks?

>they
He's securing long term revenue from more taxes, nothing is free. The retarded left wing actually believes money legally owed to a bank is somehow forgivable. You have to be a complete idiot to buy this notion that Billions will just be forgotten because you're a lazy prick. 20 years from now and if you have a job you'll wonder why your only receiving less than 50^% of your total earnings. And you'll ask yourself who teh fuck is FICA..

They're not "forgiving" student debt, they're paying some of it for people
Forgiving debt would be saying to the debt collectors, "fuck you they don't have to pay it back" and not helping the collectors collect if they try to take it to court
What they are actually doing is paying the debt collectors on the students' behalf
The government doesn't actually have $300B lying around, so they'll just print more, which causes massive inflation at a time of already high inflation

When you forgive debt someone always has to lose money, the sensible choice is the debt collectors, sadly Biden decided it'd be the tax-payer

10k is nothing compared to the 100s of thousands these people owe. They will accrue that in 2-4 years just on interest rates. He is not solving the student loan problem, and all he did was buy votes, literally. Now if he cancels every student debt loan and then reforms the whole thing so that schools stop taking advantage of the system, then he is based in my books.

You should see how Caribbean uni's rip off the federal govt. The cost is 4-6k each trimester but the conditions in which they impart classes are horrible. The federal govt is the problem for not giving two fucks

You seriously can't come up with 6 grand a year..
WTF is wrong with you. My family has always paid their semesters as they are due by working part time and doing odd jobs.

I thought it was 20 gs

capping interest at like .01% would be infinitely better choice. cap interest rates for 2-5 years and then return it back to the agreed interest rates. add some stipulations or something. it's all government backed so who FUCKING CARES? you loaned money to 18 year olds you stupid fucking kike bankers.

banks, who have already raked in 2193847129847819247918247819247 dollars in incurred interest through this gov't program, already made some money to break even. now they get their money paid back but they get a metaphorical penny on the dollar and nothing changes.

the worst thing about student loans is people who have paid off the equivalent amount of their loan received but they now owe double the amount of the loan through interest.

if banks want to make money, in the same way that banks have turned savings accounts into .0000000001% interest earners, then they can only earn an insignificant amount of interest on it. then they need less collection fees, fewer employees, fewer labour costs, etc.

i doubt any of these fucking faggots know about interest, they just see it as an oppressive number on a piece of paper because they're faggots or something.

Attached: feetpics.jpg (1080x1080, 154.54K)

also, this plan also solves the easy enrollment of retards. i guess it probably fucks white people the most because then all financial help for white people will be directed at niggers/trannies/fags/cat girls or whatever but that's kind of how it is anyways.