Millenials are "quiet quitting"

>millenials are "quiet quitting"

As a manager I can say I really don't notice a difference. Their work wasn't that great anyway and they were all emotional basketcases anyway. They were paid low because their work was poor. I did have one of my employees get a decent a salary because she worked her tail off so it's not impossible.

Attached: 1609166896835.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jYXzHjbfMDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>somebody hurt murderer
>>now I get revenge muahahaha on anonymous image board safe at home
Bruh, your hollow words are like water is to a fish.

Attached: 1653201097400.webm (720x826, 2.98M)

Damn, his hollow words are life essential retard?

You sound like a cunt.

I worked my ass off
got a raise, but it was pretty small
boss said he would get me another
he did, but it was basically non-existent (he apologized to me)
and that's why I work bare minimum now

>worked for a company for 3 years
>year 1 board decided to no longer provide staff with uniforms
>year 2 board decided against to give us a raise
>year 3 board decided staff didn't deserve holiday bonus as we got to work during covid
Fucking Jews.

I've been doing this "quiet quitting" thing for over 10 years at my job, I don't work hard or go above and beyond nor do I engage with work after hours once I'm home.

I don't understand why it's a big deal, I could careless.

I agree. All those quiet quitting articles seem to just be more fake news as is normal. It's kind of like a few months back when they claimed no one wanted to work only to find many companies laying off. That shit never made any sense; no one supposedly wants to work but somehow they are paying their bills and still buying things, eating out etc. It's odd because 2 years ago everyone and their brother knew it was all fake news until some phony virus came along and in the blink of an eye the news could never lie, exaggerate or just plain make up shit. It's another topic where Any Forums does appear to be one person unfortunately

youtu.be/jYXzHjbfMDk
Not a new concept.

>i could care less
>meaning you care an amount where it's possible to care less

This is why millenials are failing.

>you have to enjoy wasting your life away at McMegalithcorp !!
>you have to enjoy spending time with beaten down drones desu
>why doesn't anyone want to work anymore

btw the term is 'work-to-rule' which is basically doing what you're paid for. fuck this fake lovey dovey family corporation shit.

I bet at least one of those guys wants to rape her

I never work cause I'm not nigger slave cattle.
What's the point in importing a gazillion pitch black niggers from Africa only to keep picking your own metaphorical cotton? Fucking retarded.

Attached: 22347253794.jpg (253x229, 48.23K)

>decent a salary
You're piss drunk and acting apathetic while you wait for your bosses to shitcan you, aren't you, right? so sad

>Work on and off for company for 10 years-ish
>Reopen after covid and retaining employees for certain positions was more difficult
>Get an offer somewhere else for better pay
>Negotiate with current boss
>Gives me more pay, hours and benefits and maxed PTO accrual on top of my evaluation
>So I can do less work and dick around on my phone through a slow season

Thank you for quitting your jobs reddit, you were more of a liability than helpful.

Attached: JadedBelovedAngora-max-1mb.gif (280x215, 897.15K)

>do minimum level of work
>get paid minimum allowable
>go the extra mile, work really hard
>get paid minimum allowable
Companies need to stop whining about all this latest "millenial trends". If your employees aren't engaged, if you can't find workers to employ, if you can't hold onto your workers from quitting. That's your problem, shut the fuck up.

Attached: Work.png (1042x1386, 545.02K)

But its the managers fault if HER subordinates are not being led, organised and facilitated to reach their quotas.

They should be smacking that bitch instead.

Wait till you end up in a care home for old people lol

i've been a neet since I graduated high school when I was 17. never held a job since then and I'm 29 now

Nice tits for a chink.

This would make me so fucking hard if a stern chinkling in a sexy business outfit slapped me about the face.

The "manager's" work enthusiasm was fucking with people. I've seen managers bail fast when staff quit and the higher ups told management to do their work despite still being at their manager pay bracket.

>a manager doesn't notice problems in his company
lol what's new nigga you lot are useless.

Smoke a joint x

Attached: 1650353166001.jpg (490x487, 73.39K)

thats why they volunteered

Y'all keep saying you're gonna automate everything, so why don't you do it already?

ikr

it's not punishment but foreplay

there is no such things as quiet quitting

you do what's required on the job. You want more you pay more or your company provides something else like a very good work climate or an interesting line of work and employees do more

I wish my female coworker would step on my peepee to motivate me