It's over

Expect mass suicides.

Attached: 1661571784449435.jpg (800x879, 174.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlanZip/status/1561331510808117249
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lock him up

Bots, MIGAtards and Facebook boomers on suicide watch

Been trying to get him since 2016. Nothing will happen.

Good, fuck him. Serves him right for selling out the people who supported him since his 2015 announcement.

It's happening for real this time we need your support more than ever!

Attached: 1660003857791513.jpg (662x343, 56K)

HANG HIM ON LIVE TEVE AND LET IT BE LIVE STREAMED! SHOW THE NAZI FASCI HOW LEFTISTS DEAL WITH THEM IF THEY GET POWER

Imagine trump fucking you in the ass and telling you that you are fired

Hasn't it "been over" for about 6 years now?

Does this affect anything in anyway? He is just another relic of the past and will be remembered for nothing. They will just appoint a better right-wing puppet candidate then trump next time.

Attached: image_2022-08-27_115535979.png (900x690, 1.06M)

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account.

Good. Fuck that faggot. DeSantis is a better candidate anyway

>Oooooh we gonna get him dis time!

Attached: 1661567201848539.png (609x513, 332.17K)

Yeah he'll be indicted.
But everyone expects that.
All the truthers expect it and won't be shocked.
The Demorats won't be shocked, they've been trying to get him for years.
The normies are conditioned to not care about it, same reason as the Dems: been at it for years.
Nobody would be shocked by an indictment of Trump for the reasons given.

So what would shock the world?
If it's his arrest, you'd need something so bad that the truthers lose faith in him and the Demorats get shocked because they too are fucked by the situation.
Something unrelated to the RICO case perhaps.
Something that warped in at great speed, with Trump mentioning how HE is the one who did it faster than anyone possibly could've.
The jabs.

Trump will be indicted for participation in genocide.
To assert this, someone big must croak from the jab and the media just publish that the jab killed him/her.
Biden's got a lot of covid recently hasn't he...
He got all the boosters and everything.
Of course the media could claim it's old age, dementia, but the death certificate stating it's complications from the jabs that did him in would have to be made public record and the media would have to publish it in order not to fall behind the specific outlets who will publish anything.

I reckon that Trump will be indicted for enabling genocide or participating in it by means of the jabs, using Biden's death from the jabs as the casus belli.
Because that's the only thing that would shock normies, Demorats and truthers alike.
Normies and Demorats because they took the jabs.
Truthers because they don't wanna entertain the idea Trump would play with lives like that just to catch evil people.

You will be one of them

Two Weeks

I just want the asteroid to hit us before nov. I cant take much more of this shit.

>Expect mass suicides.
twitter.com/PlanZip/status/1561331510808117249
>The S1 unit has strong mimicry that serves to decrease the production of serotonin in those affected.
>Just a thought... what could the possible military application be?
>Enemy troop demoralization, obsessive behaviors, fear, uncertainty, depression.

Attached: GrimWojak.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

for what

They need to beat him up real good in front of the cameras before he gets v@nned. I want to see him with a black eye at every court appearance.

since you're dumb enough to take OP's bait
can you tell me where to listen to the zuckerberg joe rogan podcast? spotify has already censored it

Attached: ClevageHug.jpg (284x177, 8.23K)

>two weeks

dont say anything Mr. President

Friendly reminder: it's all theater.

Attached: 1335894008599.jpg (300x300, 46.62K)