Why are normes so oblivious ?

Why is it that no one gives a shit about what’s happening ?

You could foresee every event currently happening just by reading some history and philosophy (Marx) or even browse YouTube to look up the talks of the Rockefeller foundation or Attali talking about depopulation, etc

You could foresee the war and the vaccine shit from at least 10 years

Why is it that when I. Tell people this and warn them not to get vaccinated they tell me off ? Why are normal people so desensitized to the fate and the wellbeing of their nation and society as a whole ? Why are they so gullible and emotional when faced with a divergent opinion ?

Please explain.

Attached: CECDF20B-F719-49CD-8B35-F162EF359E77.jpg (931x1250, 741.36K)

As a Frenchman, I must ask you.
What was Napoleon's biggest mistake?

Attached: napoleon egypt.jpg (631x900, 79.6K)

None, he just couldn’t handle the dialectic of the globalized market and the capital. Even if h had won Waterloo and trafalgar, he would’ve gotten his shit pushed in anyway two or three months later. He was the manifestation of a transitory period and tried to halt the capitalist revolution that was 1789, but you can only do so much against a socio-economic system bound to take over the world.

>dialectic
is this the buzzword of the year?

1. massive propaganda nonstop 24/7 365

2. peer pressure into not speaking out of line

3. fear of losing job or paying fines

4. loss of critical thinking due to low exercise regime, shitty frozen/processed meals, and various drugs injected into the foods.

5. media that is consument is meant to be entertainment based instead of intellectualy based.

The entire system has been shifted to turn humans into "consumers" (goyim cattle)

They're on their own journey.
Most people won't make it through the solar flash.
That is not something anyone can change or manipulate.
Don't be demoralised about it though, whatever efforts you make are also predestined. You might've helped 1 guy into a position where he will go through the flash.

A lot of people like Wen are backtracking and pretending like they had nothing to do with the vaccine. Normies are so retarded it will work. By the time election time comes everyone will be blaming Trump for lockdowns.

The elites are right. The masses are cattle. We need to stop acting like propping society for these "people" is noble and just start stealing and doing whatever.

Attached: 1661390950500678.jpg (1024x623, 86.61K)

Who was the most notable French Citizen since?

Attached: pepe portrait.png (1184x1612, 2.55M)

De Gaulle opposed American imperialism, but got hijacked by the first color revolution that was lMay 68 and really set France into the globalist mindset

You might be, sadly, right. These People are retarded. There is no point in anchoring ourselves to them while they drown.

Our only hope is to build a parallel society and our own media apparati.

Russia.
Followed by declaring g self emperor

Whats the eta on your timeline? Theres a lot of dates goin around

Can't say because I intuited the date with a pendulum.
What I can say is that it's a fixed event.
Nobody can change the timing of it.

I just talked to my working bros, that it isn't a good payment anymore what we get, because the inflation. Next payment talks are in 5 months, and of course they would just rise in best case like 4%.
But inflation is way higher.
Then they started talking about retirement and stuffI told them that they will get nearly nothing. The amount they pay into and what they will get in return will also be effected by inflation.
That they should not work more and harder, but smarter.

I'm just a negative thinker, they say...
OK. Not my problem. I'm just an university student who is working to have a steady cashflow to pay the rent and stuff.
I'm not dependent next 20-30 years to this shit.

But this principle is always the same.
Bit everyone loves to complain. But they just complain. No understanding and don't want to think ahead. Just as always situational complaining.
But the masses are like that. Even the "based right wing" streamer. Always the same. Never applying anything to their own way of life or habits.

Does it end in a 0, or a 6? At least as far as our calendars go

It's the fallout new vegas word.

Special occasion that happens every year.
Tingalingaling.

I know people that swore they'd never take the vax and were then first in line for the rollout. Sheep are sheep.

Yes, and worst of all is people keep misusing it or hamfisting it into sentences and concepts it doesn't need to be in. It comes from a generation of brainwashed Discord trannies and Twitter addicts whose entire extent of philosophy they know are some communist propaganda videos where Hegel is summarised in brief. Now they think it makes them look smart to use the word everywhere.

hegel's theory:

thesis + antithesis -> synthesis

The WEF is controlling the narrative to collapse 2 ideologies: social/chinese communism and american capitalism

They wish to form a synthesis: stakeholder capitalism (aka "green new deal" aka "great reset" ). They also forsee 4 different types of "stakeholder capitalism".

Are you positive that these guys are masterminds who are orchestrating this big thing on a global scale? It seems far more likely to me that they're just a bunch of assholes basically doing the same thing to forward their own selfish ends (being kind of shitfuck mountain, basically), and that their style of governance is not even fundamentally different. The main difference being that the West relies more on soft power and slightly more sophisticated methods of control than the East at this point in time. I'm really not sure I buy these "NWO being something very top-down and planned" narratives.

What're your thoughts on Pétain?

they sold their grandchildrens souls for the mark of the beast, their lord and in god we trust

the dead are lord $