What happened with him?

Popes don't "retire", they die. What happened with Ratzinger? Why has does no one talk about him? Seems like the whole thing was memoryholed...

Attached: 1280px-Benedict_XVI_Blessing-2.jpg (1280x1706, 275.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where do you think the smoke comes from?

He was a based Nazi who got forced out by a coup. He actually killed ZOGmutts on dday

I'm not Catholic. I'm just interested in this controversy, and the real truth behind his "retirement".

He resigned because he wasn't signed up for the globo-homo enterprise

Attached: Pope donut.png (692x450, 231.59K)

Went back to home planet.

He was not a reformer and got cross ways with the powerful gay faction in the church. He demanded an audit of the Vatican finances, which was perceived as an attack on the gay faction and their influence. He lost the subsequent power struggle and the gay/euro globalist faction beat the hardliners. This isn't conspiracy, it was in the news at the time.

>coup
How is that possible? Can the pope even be dismissed? Did they threaten to kill him? Why has he not spoken about what happened since he left?

Why did he go quietly?

He didn’t comply to the Jewish usury and wasn’t globalist enough. He didn’t fulfill 5e prophecy of nahmanide where the people was supposed to bow to Jewry.

Just another reason that explains that the Catholic Church is not the One true Church.

Unofficially but reading between the lines of what they have given us, he has alzeheimers, ALS, or a form of dementia. The Vatican denies this but his brother said he has "a debilitating nerve disease that is slowly paralyzing his body and the concern is it will reach his heart". The Vatican says every few years "he is slowly fading".

He is the oldest person to have held the position as pope so popes being this old with modern technology to predict senility of that sort in advance is kind of uncharted territory

But he isn't really seen in public anymore and he gave up his fisherman's ring rather than having it destroyed like most popes do upon death so their documents cannot be forged, so he could be dead for all we know and they're just writing stuff in his name

He lives in the Vatican near St Peters and mostly communicates through letters

>with the slow diminishing of my physical strength, inwardly I am on a pilgrimage toward Home.”

>“It is a great grace in this last, sometimes tiring stage of my journey, to be surrounded by a love and kindness that I never could have imagined,”

Letter from Benedict XVI Feb 5th 2018

The other theory is he was ousted by a progressive faction in order to steer the church in the direction they wanted and to try to distance themselves from the sexual abuse accusations against other clergy. Its difficult to reconcile that though because even the extremely conservative factions within the church didn't fight his resignation. A senile pope trying to guide the church through such a changing world along with such a massive scandal would be very harmful to the church.

Daily reminder: priests dont molest kids at any rate higher than the general population. Public school teachers molest them at a rate 100x higher

Look up the documentary "message in a bottle". Its some crazy theory about how its part of a plan to flush out the homo cabal.

Bullshit. He is still alive and well. What a load of horse shit.

On the contrary there is a case of a pope retiring but yes you are correct. It happens extremely rarely.

he's not in the mainstream but still discussed in catholic circles
theres a contingent of people that think he's still the pope

>>UK flag
>>complains about one true church
kek the queen is the head of your church

IIRC he had tried to retire while working under JP2. JP2 asked him to stay on.

this is a friendly reminder that if you die while believing the roman catholic works based salvation (a false gospel), you will burn in hell for your sins even if you thought you were a Christian.

watch this gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven the bible way, and not some blind mans' way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: Pass it along if you are a saved Christian.jpg (1200x627, 1.06M)

What are the chances of us getting some mad lad like Vigano into the papacy? Things have gotten really bad, and we need someone to turn this shit around, fuck an anti pope would be preferable at this point so long as they hunted down the degenerates and started excommunicating faggots like Biden and Pelosi.

who says i follow that church?
go send ukraine another 60 billion

Eh that was the theory but that doesn't explain why it happened smoothly. The conservative faction absolutely hates Francis and considers him little better than a heretic yet they're the ones in charge. They elect popes usually to be the opposite of the previous pope so that is why they went for a more liberal pope after a conservative quiet one.

If the cardinals had thought that it was a coup on the inside then some would have led a schism within the church like they did in the 60s after the second vatican council. It's not uncommon for cardinals to break away when they believe the papacy is harming the faith. They're old men who don't really care about being threatened in this corporeal world anymore. They don't have wealth, families, or much time left on earth. All they have is faith

If you had asked this question 5yrs ago then I would've said it was a coup but the fact no one has come forward to delegitimize the current pope says a lot.

Benedict has some degenerative disease. Popes arent supposed to get as old as Benedict is. Benedict himself was meant as a stop gap pope. They expected him to be pope for a short time as an opposite to the long lived JP2. Instead he's allegedly still kicking in his late 90s and is the oldest person to have ever been pope

Conservatives are just biding their time until francis dies and if the next pope isnt conservative, breaking with tradition, youll probably see a schism.

The chuch as an institution evolves slowly by design, because it is not supposed to be at the mercy of whatever is in the fashion of the day

Not that it matters. The true papacy has been vacant since the second vatican council