It's my birthday as of midnight. I'm 37...

It's my birthday as of midnight. I'm 37, I was with a girl for 4 years that just left me out of the blue because she liked someone else THE ENTIRE TIME but "wasn't sure". So I was basically a backup plan. Fuck everything. I feel so betrayed. Who talks to someone for FOUR FUCKING YEARS just to write them off in literally 2 days?!? I guess I at least can pick up my AR10/.308 from the store tomorrow as the transfer is complete. But seriously, fuck life. I'm in tears. I would never do that to someone. Now I'm wondering how long I was the backup for? 2 years? 3? the entire fucking time? She told me she would suck my dick whenever I wanted AFTER she told me about the other guy, I told her it made me want to puke. She's 24 now. She was always a bit chubby but she started working out, I'm assuming to get her other prospect to notice her. "I wasn't sure", is a quote from me asking why she did this. What are the political implications of women being unfeeling autonomous skinsuits?
I could see a couple months, but FOUR FUCKING YEARS?!

Attached: 499062569.jpg (685x1275, 145.14K)

Women don't love you like you love them. Accept this fact and your life will be much better.

You're a cuckold.

Attached: 1617097267809.png (512x512, 42.47K)

She didn’t love him. Why do you have to extrapolate that to all women? This redpilled shit is actually blue pill

It could be worse, I’ve never even held a girl’s hand

My boyfriend dumped me after four years. Man up, faggot.

>talks to someone
Lol, you weren't with her you dumb faggot. If the girl isn't chasing you you're not with her.

Kys faggot

OP is literally a cuck

but really women arent worth your time. Why do you need a woman anyways? Sexbots will be here before you know it.

Women monkey branch all the time. Get used to it. If she isn't your wife, cry for a week and move on, you've learned a valuable lesson, be thankful she isn't getting half of all your stuff.

Go back to Any Forums. incel

saged and reported

She'll come back you'll let her

I have a hot stay at home wife, that shit is comfy as fuck.

No wonder she left you, she already has a pussy

Faggot retard

Retard. Their brains work different.

The fate of every white supremacist is to be cucked by a superior man.

unleash the noods you backup plan, second best faggot!

>, I was with a girl for 4 years that just left me out of the blue because she liked someone else THE ENTIRE TIME but "wasn't sure". So I was basically a backup plan
This is textbook monkey branching whore behavior. The sad part is she had the back up simp in mind for fear of her relationship with you falling apart, when in reality she was the cause and creator of a self fulfilling prophecy. Many such cases

what are the political implications of this?

Tell us about the AR10 user

Attached: 1660022395959701.jpg (812x1024, 136.21K)

Their version of love is a little different than ours, but they're as serious about it, or more, than we are.

BLACKPILLED FAGGOT THREAD 456346363
ALL FIELDS

This is why we need pre nup marriage and adultery laws

It's my birthday, too :) happy birthday OP
Unironically start lifting

You should have married after 1 year, if she doesn't want to get married you drop her and move on

I have a vagina. Bf dumped me for rich old bitch. Men can be gold diggers too.

>"I wasn't sure", is a quote from me asking why she did this. What are the political implications of women being unfeeling autonomous skinsuits?
>I could see a couple months, but FOUR FUCKING YEARS?!
She expected you to be able to provide for her to some delusional standard that you obviously didn't get close to
Women don't see men the way we see them, why do you think they try to interview you like a employee?

100% truth

Also, OP I know it sucks, but better to find out she's a whore now than after you're married or living together.

u jelly?

Attached: sugarmama.jpg (1242x689, 85.28K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20220827-020459_Google.jpg (667x617, 232K)

Until she bitches at you nonstop like all women end up doing. Dont care how hot she is, she will use shit against you. You will pay all the rent and give her the world she will find some reason to make you hate her. Women just suck and drain everything around them. Women have been a waste all of human history.

tits or gtfo slag

Wtf, how fucked is your sexuality that he left you for a less attractive woman? And, how big of a faggot was he to want a woman for money?

I was, at first. But she is ugly af and her special power is keeping poor gold diggers by her side. Good riddance to him.

who the fuck would stay with a girl four years without getting her pregnant?

>I have a vagina

Attached: 1661092202732002.jpg (216x225, 10.64K)

You are 37 you fucking retard. You wasted your life. If you wanted a twenty something girl to be loyal with you missed your boat 10+ years ago. Best you can get now is some single mother in her 33+

Oh well. Guess what - there are bazillions of them. So it’s lucky in a way.
Happy birthday! You got your own meme.

Attached: 55DCC8B7-132E-4EDA-9BCA-41D59A779928.jpg (1125x929, 470.75K)

next time lower your standards. find a girl that is significantly less attractive than you.

Attached: pic05.jpg (576x768, 92.39K)

>1 post

>with a girl
>talks to someone
Weak bait

I just did this to a woman the other day (minus the chasing someone else).

If you are going to get cut up if a relationship ends suddenly, then you better push for marriage vows. Duration isn't tacit commitment.

I've seen too many, way too many, guys on /pol posting how they would prefer a bitch with money than looks. Don't lie to yourself, men can be shit, women can be shit. If you think otherwise you are a coping massive faggot.

I've been with her for 27 years. I do pay for everything she wants. And, she will do anything I ask. Including give me three healthy sons. A good wife is worth her weight in gold, and as rare.

>What are the political implications of women being unfeeling autonomous skinsuits?
That’s how they’re biologically wired to be. Just remember that no matter what happens with a girl it is always YOUR fault. That’s the best advice I ever got. You sound like an emo beta cuck so she probably got some confidence from the gym and moved on to someone with some balls.

Our common friends gf cheated on him after two months on the new work. Had several guys prior. Her new one is literally a 40 yo married manager who invites her to swinging sessions with his wife and friends. She calls it open realtionships apprently does not realises she was lured as fuckmeat by older couple.
Such cases.
It happens man. It hurts as fuck. But it;s just a cunt. You are what you are, your live moves on, ghost her, i cut my ex entirely from my life.
You waste so much time and attention to women, direct it at yourself.
You will make it.

show tits or gtfo

Fuck anyone except for family and people who make an attempt to bring you up, those people are also family. Everybody else is a fucking nigger who deserves to die.

Yes we can all be shit, but there must have been something that sent him there. Either he was a massive faggot, or you were a friged bitch. Just a guess, im not an expert.