It's fuckin over bros

Do virgin women even fucking exist anymore? How is it that THEY ALL lost their virginities in fucking middle school or something? Why isn't there a SINGLE fucking attractive girl who still has her virginity? Is it really so much to ask that I truly have a girl to myself without having to worry about dick residue?

MORE IMPORTANTLY why the FUCK are guys just putting up with it now? Why is it that a girl with a 20+ body count can show up, and guys will STILL take her? Have you no self-respect, you fucking morons?

Attached: clussy.jpg (900x1200, 216.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuOqCsgiO1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TV, movie, social media, slut culture, 68 revolution and hippie movement in 60s ( sexual liberation of females ) , feminism, BBC,

They do. Keep searching. My wife was a virgin when I met her. Now we are happily married with two children.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

yes. there are still virgin women. the only issue is that they're like 12 and 13 year old. Unless you're a pedo like mike tyson, you're going to have to sleep with a roastie.

Want a virgin? Either lower your age range (go to a country where buying a 12 year old bride is legal) or your standards. Willing to bet there's some 32-year old morbidly obese unwashed human garbage pile that never got a dicking

Don't recommend either by the way.

+ modern fashion like mini skirts bikini etc,

Actually modern society become more whore that girls can't avoid those influences.

I want clussy so bad bros.

>My wife was a virgin
Lmao. Keep believing in that

Attached: 1661579964094.jpg (600x800, 84.1K)

The world is a reflection of your thoughts feelings, and beliefs. It's literally all subjective. All the women I encounter are virgins. Wtf are you talking about?

There are plenty of women who are virgins. They spend too much on yaoi, and write slash fics, fan fiction shipping their favorite characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=WuOqCsgiO1k

Attached: arcade.webm (800x450, 1.95M)

this is probably fake, but on the 1% chance it isn't, what's the secret? Do I just keep heartlessly dating girls, asking them the question, and sifting through until I am lucky enough to find one who is a virgin? Cuz I've been doing that for a while, and it's shit. I always make sure to work the subject into the conversation by date 2, so it doesn't look like I'm probing, but these women are ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS, they will fucking VOLUNTEER this information and when they notice me trying to hide the disgust in my face, they start trying to convince me that it's normal. I fuckin hate it here, dude

We live in a gynocentric society.

real

Attached: clowntimes.webm (1920x1080, 395.55K)

>Where are all teh virgins wommins?
>How is it that THEY ALL lost their virginities in fucking middle school
Sounds like you need to go after middle schoolers if you want some virgin pussy, faggot

Those kind of female nerds has mustache on her face and have a big spot.

BLACKPILLED FAGGOT THREAD 12355242
ALL FIELDS

That's the worst part too, comprehensive sex ed and the lowering of the age of consent just means girls lose their virginities sooner, making the dating-pool THAT MUCH smaller for anybody who wants to marry a virgin

Hoes gonna hoe. It's about time we start buying our brides directly off their fathers and return them for a refund if we find out on the wedding night that the freshness seal is already broken.

Attached: 6p6kmw.jpg (500x1083, 167.91K)

this is why we are in a hell world. we are created with a desire for companionship, but there are no companions because all women lost their virginity to a stranger.

Men have autism to protect their virginities women don't. Also women are usually the ones that get asked out it's not like they're the ones hounding men for their cock unfortunately.

>become a mulsim
>Chance to find virgin wife increases to 90%

Its just your TUrn Bor.

You need to redefine your personal definition of "attractive." You're never going to marry a Playmate of the Month with morals and respect for tradition. They don't exist. Be satisfied with a good woman who may not be beautiful on the outside but inside she's a shining gem. That's the woman you want raising your kids, not some e-thot. FYI chunky girl pussy is just as good as supermodel pussy. Chunky girls will worship the ground you walk on because you gave them the time of day. Imagine what they'll do if you fuck them.