Come home white man

Come home white man

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-135032_Chrome.jpg (1439x2523, 996.88K)

what does he see in her?

i'm guessing $$$

>her

is it a tran?

I wish

>'Jackie and I first met via an internet site called Cherryblossoms. I was in Cebu in the Philippines at the time when I was using that website and I noticed Jackie's profile,' Dave said in a recent TikTok video they shared.
He’s got yellow fever and purchased a mail order bride

Attached: 6C018AA4-529E-4178-B419-BB4F4A122007.jpg (750x1219, 729.39K)

What's wrong with that? Let the man live his last years happy

>banging hookers and visa was expiring and i wanted to bring one back

Attached: 23ad106294b0825d3927d8e80c3485c0.jpg (321x297, 14.58K)

>'m guessing $$$
I'm guessing she has a penis

Shekel signs...

My grandpas brother is in his seventies and he’s always dated younger than 25. Last I heard, he was dating a daughter of one of his ex’s. The man is short bald and Irish, and the latinas love him.

I was in the Houston airport earlier this year and saw a white guy who had to be in his late 50s with an Afro-Caribbean wife in her 20s who’s perfectly shaped tits were spilling out of her too. I couldn’t believe it.

Is he rich? I've thought for years that there had to be at least one old man who was so cool or interesting that early 20s women wanted them, but it sounds more like something out of a TV show than real life because I've never seen it.

> Gf is 13 years younger than me
> Thought I was hot shit
> See this
I kneel

Attached: 1610249319696.jpg (750x937, 185.51K)

i'm too much of a puss to go anywhere by myself or else I would have visited there already

average wmaf couple

Ting Tom or Tom Ting?

Depending on how poor the bitch is, you don’t even have to be rich by first world standards. If I get too old and still forever alone I’ll probably go and buy me some Bangladeshi wench or some shit. As long as she has fat tits and is at least a solid 6 face wise, and can cook, the it’s fine if I’m like 70 years old or whatever lol

I seen more and more white men sex touristing here. What I find repulsive is young 20-30s men snagging absolute ugly hambeast instead of beautiful women here (by adapted standards). Like they could get better looking, better hygiene local women here and nah, just settle with low standards (think of LaoWhy or Linus wife tier everywhere here).
You could even create a fake profile on dating app and simply mention your bio with only your flag (first world), and flips will message you with long introductions seriously. Either bots or real, women or >women. The poorer the women, the more desperate and lenient their standards.

White peoples can’t tell the difference between good looking Asian woman and ugly Asian woman. Look what happens everything the Americans enter an Asian woman into Miss USA contest. Not sure why. The reverse is also true with Asian women evaluating white men.

>White peoples can’t tell the difference between good looking Asian woman and ugly Asian woman

are you saying we're niggers? :|

It's called desperation. The only white men who fuck Asian women are desperate. And the only Asian women who fuck white men are desperate.

Based age gappers. White women agree but with black men

Attached: 1661497036716534.webm (540x960, 2M)

Lmao at white man you stupid island midget.

Literally everyone in this scenario is depressing and pathetic as fuck.
>the lonely old sexpat coomer that goes to the jungle to fish out a monkey to marry
>the monkey that has to take wrinkly dick and scrub old man ass for a few years for money and a citizenship
>that guy in the home country who this bitch would rather prostitute herself to and marry a fossil boomer coomer over
Why the fuck is Asia like this? You can't even say it's just brown jungle Asia the yellow ones are the same too.

Attached: 1661233175998212.webm (576x1024, 1.83M)