Why does Any Forums prefer shitskin countries?

Why does Any Forums prefer shitskin countries?

Attached: zog but shitskin.png (1282x900, 512.58K)

Pol are all shitskins themselves

BRICS=ZOG b team

>B-BUT BRICS IS FIGHTING AGAINST THIS THING I MADE UP CALLED GLOBOHOMO (funny word)

Attached: 1602455297590.gif (196x275, 229.83K)

Why do geopolitical views always get reduced down to "lol u like shitskin country". I wouldn't want to live in...say, India or some shit because I have a view supporting them over Pakistan or whatever. this is lazy rhetoric but you don't have much else. To be good faith would mean to unironically start shilling for this global American shopping mall neoliberal order where you're going to own nothing and eat the bugs.

Global homogeneity is made up? It's unipolarity.

Attached: 1659310718034530.jpg (944x704, 79.16K)

ZOG is boomer tier memetics. I've been pushing "the Jewish Empire of Satan" which is more accurate.

/thread

Attached: aussie.jpg (500x450, 29.54K)

Dont trust flags here, a lot of shitskins are on here.

Those who have US Passport and yet support BRICS are delusional.

But I believe there's a lot of glowwies here. I don't know how to put it, but there's a lot of idiots who believe everything posted here. Trust me, 4chin is now full of glowwies. Sift through the posts.

That being said, BRICS is not a saviour, NATO is not the enemy of BRICS, NATO is a military union/treaty, BRICS is not even a union, it's not even a treaty any member can act against the BRICS interest any time because there's no USA like power to control it. While NATO has. BRICS is not even a monetary union

>BRICS
Because they're all niggers.

Attached: BRICS.png (497x639, 389.23K)

They don't, this is why nobody support niggerloving nato pederasts

It’s more like BRICS vs US since one of their main goals is to become the primary reserve currency

snownigger

Attached: Russia-Nigeria.jpg (693x459, 112.26K)

This board is just contrarian. Anything that is even slightly mainstream is reviled here.
Just look at how any and all science is being mocked on Any Forums these days. I'm skeptical of the covid vaccine and of human-caused climate change but the science skepticism is reaching ridiculous levels here. E.g. "space is fake", "nukes are fake", "Earth is flat"
It probably started as some goofballs joking around but it's attracting actual retards.

>Why do you hate governments that are destroying your home?

>NATO is not the enemy of BRICS
I'm writing a book and in that book a character asks this question: "Are you under the assumption that I support my government? The one that has a federal agency that released a memo just recently calling me a "Domestic Terror Threat" because I know about Waco?

Here we go with the "just a little defensive alliance teehee" stuff retconning that the entire founding and purpose of nato has always been to contain/counter Russia. They asked to join multiple times and were declined for obvious reasons.

There is Globohomo Team A, and Globohomo Team B.

I hate Both Globohomo Teams.

Rich coming from literal nigger

Your army is a joke.

Attached: Russian_Tears.jpg (640x745, 90.63K)

So you're just a literal nigger? Okay, fair enough. I didn't know Russia sourced their slaves from Africa too.

Attached: africas_greatest_dynasty.jpg (387x322, 28.99K)

You tell that Ivan, sister! Oo-rah! 101st airborne dilation division out

Attached: 4563.jpg (625x643, 155.17K)

"has always been to contain/counter Russia"

If Russia didn't act super aggressive to all of its neighbors NATO would have gone away eventually. For SOME REASON, Russia decided to attack Ukraine agian which got all the countries in NATO to spend more money on Defense and keep NATO around longer.

BRICS is like the G7, G20, AEC; an intergovernmental forum.

I want real world government not more of this regional partner bullshit

>t literally a fucking redditor

>If Russia didn't act super aggressive to all of its neighbors NATO would have gone away eventually.
Why wasn't it dissolved in 1991 then? I reject your framing as well. Stop with the moralizing. "Aggressive to all its neighbors", user there was a thing called the cold war. I might bring up a few things only to have you ree about "whataboutism".

Attached: 1659311320144148.jpg (720x544, 95.76K)

Can't wait when they finally cut your financing and kick you out, subhuman glowie

A lot of them are shills, a lot of them have fallen for the meme narrative and accepted the false dichotomy set up by the jew. A lot of them are unironically not white.

It is understandable to not support anti-European regimes in the West. What is not understandable however is becoming a total defeatist traitor supporting third world regimes whose interest lie in direct opposition to the interest of basically all Europeans on the planet, and all this simply out of misguided spite and butthurt.

Attached: walk.gif (498x340, 1.6M)