supposed to love your enemy

> supposed to love your enemy
> enemy is genociding you

What do

Attached: jesustrumpet.jpg (960x960, 127.58K)

Give up. Heaven is supposed to be the better shit or whatever, right?

Rewards are not of this world, nor should you desire them. even if you be martyred, your reward in death will be great. Follow Jesus, love all above all else, and preach the gospel to all nations. Tomorrow is not for you, nor is retribution.

jesus wasn't a fucking pussy. he went into brothels and flipped shit over and basically bitch slapped all the jew pimps and said stfu these are my hoes now nigga and then a guy named JEW-das betrayed him

Greek word for that verse love. Is wish the best in Christ. Like hope they find Christ.
Also theres love as sex, friendship, aquatiance in greek. So go have sex with your enemies.

If you loved your enemy, you would prevent them from sinning, i.e. genocide

Kikes wrote the bible so you'd turn the other cheek to barbarians

Yeah bro just ask jews nicely to stop genociding you, that'll work

Is that how it happened, Leroy?

>What do
Self defense is allowed at least for Catholics. Dunno about Protties and don't care.

Kill them. It doesn't mean to be a pacifist

you're not white, you're christian, right?

if not, why love your enemy?

Arrange a meeting with them and Jesus as soon as possible

>don't care
>posts

Loving your enemy can take the form of not defiling or otherwise abusing him. Sometimes a battle has to be fought, and you'll take some shots at him and he'll take some shots at you. One of you may die, and if he dies at your hand, you should treat him with the honor he deserves.

You're supposed to love thy neighbor. I don't recall anything about loving your enemy. Even "turn the other cheek" has a limit of how many times you're to supposed to ignore them attacking you before you attack back.
And that's only with slights, not with actual attempts to end your way of life.

Actually we're the only souls that ever have or will exist, so we're stuck in this nightmare until we can solve this shit

okay

God allows you to defend yourself.

lol

Read the first post in my pic, there were different words for love in koine greek.

Attached: NiceCreed.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

Anyone who preaches "love thy enemy" is deluded.
It defeats the purpose of having an enemy in the first place.

Tell that to the amish

OH SHIT WOW THANKS, WITHOUT MUH BIBLE WE WOULD HAVE HATED OUR NEIGHBORS AND RESISTED AGGRESSION IMMEDIATELY, THANKS SO MUCH CHRISTKEKS YOU TRULY ARE MY GREATEST ALLY

you "people" are the worst of humanity desu

The idea that Christ was a pacifist makes no sense. The idea that Christian nations are to be pacifists makes no sense either. Explain all the Christian wars. Explain all the anti-Christian propaganda that exists in the modern world. Why does the propaganda exist if Christians are to be pacifists.

And here's another one for turn the other cheek.
I also remember a meme pic of a saint saying hating the evil is good, so it's fine to hate those who are genociding you.

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1523x3893, 1.95M)

People who claim to love their enemies should at least be able to tell the truth about their friends.

Loving the personal enemy.

Does not necessarily mean enemies and invaders in general.

nice slave cope