Europeans

Europeans seem to identify as nations or religions instead of "white" which is an example of color identity competing with national and religious identity. Many Americans view populations as white, part-white, or nonwhite

Attached: europe.jpg (500x500, 38.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRzFTcEtA3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot take

>Europeans
>Cockroaches
Education mutt

yes because if EVERYONE is white (historically true in Europe) then people need different reasons to fight each other, such as religion, football team, class etc

Yes, white just means burgerstani. When the American "white" ethnistate is formed I wager it will be a mostly anglo germanic hybrid people. As horid as that sounds once we take a name for ourselves and drift genetically it will be like we were always our own unique people from the start. What do we name the new European descended race? Do we just do the meme burger thing?

A racial identity like 'white' is a worthless identity, what utility does it have exactly? A group identity that includes too many people is not an efficient way for the members of that group to defend their interests. This is why the kikes and their collaborators love to force people into big nonsensical categories like race, class, or gender. Do members of these groups truly have enough in common with eachother and do they have the practical means to consistently work together to secure their interests? Obviously not, worse still is since no one truly identifies with these categories the kikes can set up movements to claim to represent them, giving them essentially control over huge numbers of people.
Strong identities tied to ethnicity or region are much stronger and harder for outsiders to control. Which is why the kikes relentlessly attack these identities and smear people as xenophobes and racists who cling to them. They want people in weak broad categories they can dominate and control.

While I do agree with most of what you said, at the end of the day, your race is your flag. There is no phenotypical, let alone racial difference between an Englishman and an Austrian. I would pass as a local in your country and vice versa. Pseudo-ethnonationalism and chauvinism are some of the kike's most powerful tools to sow discord and hatred between brother folks.

>Europeans seem to identify as nations or religions instead of "white"
Because we are collectively idiots.
Immediate family>ethnicity>race are the 3 levels that need to be defended altogether. One level cannot exist without the others.

The only people organizing real, boot leather activism for actual, racial Britons in the UK, Patriotic Alternative, seem to be completely fine with White as a identifying term from all of the material that I've seen from them.
In the UK specifically you have English, Welsh, and Scottish people, all variant but closely related, that will have to work together as one group if they want any of their sub-groups to survive this century. And when the state and mass culture states that any Indian or African that washes up on Albion's shores is "British", what other incontestable characteristic is left for the tribes of Great Britain to unite them other than their immutable pan-racial relations?

Change the SCRIPT, CHANGE THE SCRIPT, SOMETHING HAS GOT TO WORK, FFFFFUUUUUUU-

UKRAINE IS LOSING, TRANNIES TO THE RESCUE

Btw, has anybody noticed that Italy looks like a female boot?

"Whites" were invented by jews for jews and you fell for it, my little pindos. There're no whites, only different nations of european cultural and genetic heritage

We ate not white qe are English, the Scottish are not white they are Scottish, same with the Welsh. Everyone outside our God given England is not even human.

Europeans identify as both nations and white. Do white americans only identify as white?

I fucking LOVE White Europeans and I'm not ashamed to admit it, every non-white can fuck off out of Europe & European Colonies as-well and I'll stand by that statement until I die.

I love all ethnic-Europeans,
I love them as if they were my family.
I wish no harm to any European,
and will harm those who threaten or harm them.
I will protect the wise and naive,
I will protect young and old,
I will protect the Strong and Weak alike.
I AM A WHITE-EUROPEAN,
I love you all!

=======================

"Ethnic-European = White(White European)"

Being Ethnic European is being "white".

A very simple rule: you have to be 95%+ European DNA to be classed as white with no sub-Saharan African DNA

>Spic goblin: "Whiteness is an Anglo social construct..."
>"The White man armies come" Native Americans
>"The White Gods", "The White Devils" - Africans
>"If all the white armies of Christendom combined they'd be unstoppable- Saladin

Attached: my people (2022 Update).png (1374x1245, 649.09K)

It's sad that it's come to this. Maybe grouping together under a racial term is the only option left but it feels like playing a losing strategy. Just seems hopeless

Step 1: everyone sees themselves as their nation instead of their race
Step 2: we become unified in a common goal
Step 3: that goal is eradicating Israel

Bro your little island is about to sink theres so many niggers. Youre delusional

People here consider themselves white compared to other races tho. It has nothing to do with burgers

The American-British identity was destroyed in the same way the Russian identity was destroyed during the (((USSR)))

Basically France funded the collapse of British-America because of jealousy.

>Started by (((Freemasons)))
>Funded by French king (tricked by (((freemasons))) who turned on him)
>Polish Mercenary Generals and commanders
>During the Revolution, France sent an estimated 60,000 soldiers and sailors & funded thousands of other European mercenaries

The "American-revolution" is a myth and most Americans were likely on our side.

The French and other nations(Spain...) got extremely jealous of our colonies & worked together to ruin them, the last king of France was to blame for causing the American Revolution.

The French Empire was going bankrupt planned by the (((freemasons))). In a last ditch attempt the French King tricked by "they" and funded a coup in America & sent thousands of French troops to support this so called "revolution", he hoped we British would be foolish enough to send all our troops & Ships to hold America, then he was going to do a full scale invasion of Britain.

Long story short it didnt work & France fell into chaos & that king had his head chopped off by "(((revolutionist)))" ironically also funded by those same (((freemasons!))) ha

Americans got brainwashed into not being British, they are all Brainwashed-British!

youtu.be/zRzFTcEtA3U

Attached: 39086-14_George_Washington_as_a_Freemason.jpg (700x882, 727.59K)

Nigger penis in white pussy so mixed race nigger baby comes out of white woman vagina

Thats because Americans come from a swathe of various European (and these days non-european) genetics. Its much easier for someone disconnected with their groups to lump said group in with other groups. Remember that up until fairly recently, the various European countries were constantly warring with eachother. This ensured high in-group preference and nationalist tendencies which are being bred out of the peaceful, passive, globalist nu-Europe.