WHY THE GOV REALLY WANTS TO PUSH EV’S

Why are the governments pushing civilians towards electric vehicles when we don’t have the power grids to even support this?

One answer, control.

Majority of people can not afford EV, the prices on EV will remain high and unaffordable for most pushing many towards public transportation once EV is law of the land and your gas vehicles is outlawed.

On top of this, your EV can be disabled and rendered unusable by someone at a computer across the world.

Imagine the next Covid crisis while everyone is driving EV.

>Stay at home order for 2 weeks
>All vehichles disabled VIA the manufacturers

What do we do then? On top of these hackable EV’s being uses for assassinations.

>Anti government figure gaining popularity

>Driving his EV to dinner, car gets hacked and he runs off a bridge.

It is the perfect crime.

>TLDR
>EV’s give the elites too much control over our lives
>There will INDEFINITELY be downsides to our freedom of transportation and travel after EV is king.
>EV is BAD

Attached: C8D02AF3-80B2-44D4-850B-48AC258DA2C1.jpg (2400x2400, 340.78K)

Because it's better for the environment?
You want the planet to get destroyed from global warming or something?

I kinda like not making Sand Niggers rich. But that's just me.

>what are lithium mines

Next

But there electric grid could never handle electric cars
You will have shut downs

You’re a dumbass if you think the elites give a fuck about the environment over controlling us.

>The Government and the elites that control it care about the environment.

Attached: 1619935246793.jpg (236x224, 15.12K)

>Our electric grids are strained
>We will be disabling everyones EV until we can fix the problem

Imagine wanting to pay moslum tax every time your drive your car, funding the spread of militant islum and then paying tax to fund israel and endless wars to counter it.

Imagine choosing this fate.

The fundamental technology of an EV is completely stand alone. This control stuff is added to all newer cars including ICE models.
It's also much easier to produce your own electricity compared to producing fuels.

Literally answered your own question. Truth is only the super rich will have an ev. You will ride a bicycle or subscribe to the peepee shuttle.

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-002748_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1600x720, 458.26K)

I don't advocate for EV's but I don't think there is any reason why someone couldn't make one that isn't connected to the internet or able to be shut off remotely.
Obviously no major car manufacturer will outside of things like armored vehicles for bank transfers.
>but what if they EMP/ microwave gun your car?!
would probably shut down any regular vehicle less than 30 years old too.

Doesn't matter retard. You won't be allowed to own one. Ever.

You will ride a bicycle .

You might be allowed on the peepee shuttle.

Yeah lets pay the chink tax instead, great idea.

Attached: 1618897000117.jpg (872x872, 95.29K)

They can be shut off remotely. For all kinds of reasons.

You already ride a bicycle.

You will be banned from the shuttle. You will subscribe to an electric scooter.

>One answer, control.
Also it's mass demobilisation, only the Elite will have individual mobility

This planet is already fucking destroyed, Jap. We inhabit a corpse of a planet. Until humanity leaves the planet it will remain dead.

rare earth minerals make battteries
95% of these are mined in China
China buying all its energy direct from SA and Russia

Weak bait, jap user.

The germ gets it. You are all retards and he is the smarter poster. Very unstupid compared to the rest. You all will walk or subscribe to the peepee shuttle. Nignogs ride free at your expense. With you. Everywhere you go.

yup you got it, control and spying on the population.

Modern cars have microphones and cameras just like laptops. Future cars will be like Teslas but with even more restrictions and spyware. Tesla can softlock your car remotely, they can also charge your account remotely. The government will do the same thing and monitor your car 24/7 and give you tickets automatically. All of this is being tested in China right now. And for the normies without cars there will be bikes and scooters with the same thing: microphones and cameras plus integrated AI spying on the user. I worked on this bullshit software and they're using it right now in China.

The earth is abundant. You are brainwashed.

Then what's the argument? You are in the same situation either ICE or EV

The moment i heard about EV's i knew it was mass demobilisation.
Also watch picrel perfect predictive programming

Attached: in_Time.jpg (314x445, 26.67K)

Correct. And if you bring up how hydrogen is clearly the better alternative if we have to go with evs watch how hard they'll shut it down. Personally, I think that was the real reason they had Abe kakked. Japan is going full steam ahead with hydrogen energy after success with their car.

I own 4 ice cars. Including an '85 corolla. When they try to stop me I will shoot them dead and they will shoot me dead moments later in return because I would rather die then live in a camp like you. I have already prepared for this and cannot wait to see the other side.

Shut up. You're not supposed to have a car at all.
The future is condensed living in megacities