OUTRAGE GROWS OVER BIDEN DEBT FORGIVENESS

>This will cause more inflation: GOP lawmaker

>Rep. Byron Donalds and FOX Business contributor Phil Flynn weigh in on Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell’s inflation remarks on ‘Hannity.’

video.foxnews.com/v/6311451150112

Does he have a point?

Attached: 0.png (613x551, 353.56K)

>Israel needs that money

This should have been a lightning quick move in October.

In November, people won't even remember this.

This is so fucking awesome, the rage is just beautiful. Fuck boomers.

Eliminating debt is usually deflationary rather than inflationary. That's why ancient societies had debt jubilees every few decades. It put deflationary pressure on the money supply.

>debt forgiveness

hmm
which unis will close down after these loans get wiped?

Since he just said it will happen but the form to do it still isn’t up what are the odds that it will have more restrictions, be down 99% of the time or never be launched and quietly undone.

Haha
stupid Neger.

This is what they're paying you to shill? LOL

>"this will cause more inflation"
Good. The sooner the usd collapses, the sooner we're freed from the tyranny of the federal government.

>buck toothed mealy mouthed nigger says something

Disregarded

More inflation and high tuition costs for future students. These people cried and cried until they got a handout for their votes while damning future generations to even more outrageous student loans. They didn't need to take out students loans. Could've just used FASFA Pell Grants to go for free. They intentionally went into debt thinking they needed a more expensive degree even though most are probably not working a job related to that degree. But yes, it will lead to inflation.

None. They already got the money and there’s no plans to stop the student loan industry. We will be right back to 8/23/22 amounts of student loan debt in 2-5 years.

SMD I just got a mortgage. Inflate me daddy I want to pay for my house with a loaf of bread.

Yes I'm a kike shill, shilling that Isreal needs more money. Calling you retarded would be an insult to retards.

Pell grants get you like 6 grand, that's what about half a year at a state university.

Oh, but not the military, social security, or healthcare spending that doesn't cause inflation and economic turmoil. If you're not taking the money to benefit you and your family, then everyone else is taking your taxes to use it against you anyway.

Eliminating debt to a bank is deflationary because banks use debt as part of the partial-reserve lending system, and they can't stretch the money supply with recursive loans without debt. Eliminating debt to the federal government doesn't have any effect on the money supply because those policies are set without regard to any constraints like having that much money in an account (it's fiat currency under the federal government's control). What federal debt forgiveness does is prevent the future deflationary effect of removing money from circulation as they're paid back. So the net effect of this debt forgiveness is inflationary rather than deflationary.

Doesn't matter if he has a point. Republicans aren't going to do shit about it, and people will forget this even happened in 2 months.

The outrage is really growing out there.

Attached: 1661405264088062m.jpg (801x1024, 109.04K)

Bryon Donalds is an oldschool conservative, he's just calling a spade a spade on this one. The American people want a return to fiscal conservative principles. This is also often called 'the Republican way'.

who do you think sits on the USSC

Attached: burittosupremecourt.png (761x591, 101.81K)

Are you mentally retarded?

So if I wanted to take college classes for free right now I could?

No it doesn't lying cunt.

Attached: mtg.jpg (2000x1253, 236.08K)

Here's a solution: just make higher education free. Like they do it in, you know, civilized countries.

Attached: yes.jpg (555x699, 88.62K)