Would you jump or die of smoke inhalation?

Would you jump or die of smoke inhalation?

Attached: E72AEF81-CE9B-4961-9B0F-4BEF7CB8480B.jpg (3072x2303, 870.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindenburg_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How else are you going to experience terminal velocity?

I might jump now. I hate women so much.

jumping would be less painful

For you

Would have taken the helicopter. Only faggots suicide

Attached: 15508e9b475cfa760ce52641f55ede4d.jpg (1080x1279, 158.36K)

why don't they install greased stripper poles on the outside of buildings that you can grab on and slide down?

I can't imagine working that high up and not bringing a parachute just in case.

id definitely just kind of lay down and breathe window air. idk id try and get down the stairs nigga. first thing id do if i felt the big ass tower im in moving and jostling around is begin my motherfucking descent down them stairs.

won't open in time

It wasn't the smoke that forced people to jump, it was the heat and advancing flames. They would have burned alive if not for jumping

stairs were cut in half by the plane's fuselage

Go up to the top and surf the collapsing building down.

Dude you don't think the people in the building thought about umm just fucking leaving?

Did you see the video of the helicopter flying over to rescue people and the first tower started to disintegrate directly beneath it?

I'd just take the stairs down. These nigger faggots were waiting for someone to rescue them.
Be a man. Take the stairs down. Rescue yourself.

Pyramids would be a great design for tiered pathways for each floor and people can just slide down.

What about a small glider? There's gotta be something.

Really space inefficient at the base though, you could only fit one pyramid in the footprint of 20 towers

Their shift at work wasn't over yet. They weren't allowed to go home until the shift was over.

>Be a man. Take the stairs down
Blocked stairs. Locked doors. Wasn't simple at all.

Attached: 1661133943625890.jpg (770x1024, 77.55K)

he's a big guy

>wing
>fuselage

True that would have been antisemitic

Cargo plane? It has no windows.

I’d jump, fuck suffocating and burning to death. My mom always said they died before they even hit the ground, of heart attacks or they passed out before they felt anything at least that’s what she said when i was a kid watching it on tv

this
>get up to 94th floor
>wait as building collapses until it reaches the height of other 40-50 story buildings nearby
>jump from one to the other
as long as you didn't land on building 7 you'd have been fine.

second tower was hit at an angle so one staircase was left intact. in the first tower if you were above a certain floor you were fucked.

Attempt to surf a cubicle wall down, it's not like it makes my odds worse and the trip down would be amusing at least.

again this story always comes off as bullshit to me. from what i saw there was never any actual blockage or impassable obstacle preventing these people from descending down the stairs. worst cast scenario it was a wall of solid fire with no visual of the other side. in that case go back up and find some water and get a whole bunch of clothes and douse yourself in water and get fucking soaked in water then go full speed bull rush through the fire and good luck

I would have had N95 masks, a parachute and roll of bubble wrap under my desk

Attached: 345r6ty7u.jpg (1200x799, 203.34K)

Make a parachute out of the fat lady in the corner and jump.

I'd rather commit suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head two times, for daring to question if those explosions actually came from the plane I didn't see coming.

Just jump off with a chair, stand on chair, jump off chair before you hit the ground. Not hard but people are too dumb for this I guess

Its because they had watched a thousand safety videos telling them to go to the roof and wait to be rescued. Nigger cattle to the very end.

i would have used an umbrella and glide down

Attached: mary-poppins.jpg (700x701, 79.92K)

I'm dead either way
dying from the sudden stop at the end would be less horrible than dying from being cooked alive

lol yes it would

0 jews died that day because they where told not to go to work that day.

based and nannypilled

jump to end it all
let this one be to break the fall

You'd still die, you absolute trog.

I'd go to the roof, climb the spire and ride it on the way down then walk away alive.

Call me paranoid, but I would have at least had a pair of these in my desk.

Attached: 1f2Hn.jpg (946x532, 66.56K)

Or just drag a desk or something big and bulky to snuff out the fire long enough for you to cross.

Attached: 1592172331817.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

stfu nigger is works in elevators too

>Meme flag
It checks out

Id aim for a priest

Do the jumpers go to hell for committing suicide?

Jumping is for quitters.

I'd go out fighting. Trying to dig a hole through the floor with a fire extinguisher if that was my only option.
I think jumping to your death from such a height would be second only to burning to death. Smoke inhalation you just cough and sputter and eventually pass out. Seems not so bad compared to falling in sheer terror watching death approach you and your last moments of consciousness being nothing but unbelievable pain as all your bones break.
And you can't tell me you wouldn't experience regret.
I dont care how hopeless your situation was up there. The second you jumped you'd be doing nothing but thinking to yourself you'd made a mistake and you didn't think to try this that or the other thing.

Also suicide is illegal.
You wouldn't break the law would you?

>Might as well jump.

Picrel would've been the only way to go.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-26 224302.png (1071x709, 1.15M)

I would've done a dive and aim for the nearest person on the ground to kill like a missile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man

Attached: The_Wicker_Man_of_the_Druids_crop.jpg (1755x1996, 1.53M)

I would’ve glided with my huge ballsack like a flying squirrel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindenburg_disaster

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (735x601, 123.11K)

This but try and land on a car.

Attached: 705A780F-3B7F-48DE-B0C6-ECF45BDEF165.jpg (573x949, 77.65K)

9/11 was ritual sacrifice