Beauty ideals through time

In ancient Greece, women with flat, small asses were considered ugly. Reasoning: What gives you advantages in your daily life is beautiful, and women sit a lot during homework, so they need cushioning.

Pic related, Aphrodite of the beautiful butt.

Attached: aphrodite kallypygos.jpg (600x800, 64.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her ass is small but it's still ideally round and not typical.

For me, it's big tits, big ass and thick thighs.

Attached: Hourglass.jpg (960x950, 116.12K)

decent leg and tummy game but the ass is too ovular and the face too smug

Her ass is tight and perfect THOUGH

Attached: D2F4E6EB-DB85-48B4-B624-56A7FE350784.jpg (550x1024, 66.76K)

She looks like a mech with those weird legs

Flat ass is worse than flat chest.

Attached: 1659626900142190.jpg (236x236, 8.22K)

I've always preferred moderate but shapely tits & ass. Flat asses are just sad and not good in any context, small breasts are not that big of a deal breaker. I don't dislike large breasts but I think they're overrated (they also have a tendency to sag with a bit of age). Such is my philosophy.

That would be considered small nowadays. I consider that a beautiful premium, medium. She could have longer legs though.

I have a theory that more masculine, dimorphic males prefer super feminine, curvy women and vice-versa.

Attached: Stefania Ferrario.jpg (600x750, 69.23K)

This my ex had a small ass but it was round and succulent. She even had the dimples of Venus. God I miss tossing her salad

americans will say she's "healthy".

good bloat game and hairmaxxing (pro tip for bloatmaxxed women you MUST hairmaxx or you just look disgusting) i'm not keen on the charms and jewels she has attached to her body gonna have to get those removed

Why does she have a man face though?

I think beauty ideals should move to keep people happy. Utilitarian idealism should guide our ideals of beauty as much as possible. I understand a 100% utilitarian aesthetic would be hollow and artificial, but we can do better than we do.

...I say, finding nearly everyone ugly. Y'ain't got enough fins, yo. Gimme that Innsmouth look.

Based.

Attached: Beauty Sarah Gadon.jpg (4096x3276, 3.29M)

>Her

The hell are you own about? Throughout history fatness was considered attractive because it meant you had enough to eat.

That's a beautiful posterior. The asses of today have inflated to comical proportions befitting a clowntown world.

she took the circumference pill and it paid off pretty nicely. good indimidation game. every man is left wondering, "can I handle all of THIS??" and by golly you better hope the answer is yes, boyo....

I love white men because they don’t require me to look niggardly. That’s not the only reason but it’s the one that gives me the side smile

that is because too many modern girls confuse "bubble butt from doing a ton of squats" with "curvy hips"

not the same thing at all

As a tall lanky dude with long hair who often gets mistaken for being gay, I can confirm that the opposite of your theory is true as well. Flat-chested women with boyish faces are top-tier in my book.

Attached: Androgynous 1.jpg (960x960, 145.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7)

Attached: Planet.png (1000x690, 341.49K)

>American education
Being relatively skinny was fashionable during the middle ages for example.

I think you're onto something. More "k-selected" people select more for other traits aside from secondary sexual characteristics. They're more interested in partners that display long-term stability potential, intelligence, kindness and other such things. As a natural consequence of this, these types of people tend to be slightly more androgynous than "r-selected" populations who select mostly for secondary sexual characteristics and don't care for their offspring as much. I think there is also some evidence that more neotenous (and therefore more androgynous men) have more complex nervous systems that take longer to develop in childhood than their less neotenous and more masculine counterparts (higher intelligence also implied).

Attached: 1661338034668600.jpg (1070x1200, 138.72K)

Huh, would duck that bitch from 2 meters high only.

Well that falls perfectly in line with my theory not opposite. Maybe this is why in asia the androgynous look is more preferred because there is less sexual dimorphism.

Since going to the gym and gaining 10 kg of muscle, I have started to find curvy thick women very attractive.

Attached: Alison Tyler1.jpg (333x500, 32.11K)

im guna cum

He's actually agreeing with you, he just worded it wrongly. He meant to say that the inverse of your example statement is true, ie, that less masculine men like him prefer less feminine women.

she's a 10 but her body count is 156

Oh, I meant that your theory works both ways. That we meant the same thing.

I agree that preference towards more dimorphic body types changes based on ethnicity, and I think it also changes along with age. Think of all the lanky boy band members that are so popular with young teenage girls, who then grow out of it.

would you tho?

Attached: A514772A-CDFB-4141-AB57-03E41B50CE57.png (828x1792, 2.57M)