Is the reason why royalty seems to be disproportionately homosexual is because royal hereditary customs forces faggots...

Is the reason why royalty seems to be disproportionately homosexual is because royal hereditary customs forces faggots to have sex with women and reproduce when they would have normally excluded themselves from the gene pool by exclusively engaging in homosexual sex had they not been born royalty?
Logically it makes sense, when you force a faggot to have sex with a woman the resulting offspring will be effeminate and mentally ill and royalty is stereotypically effeminate and mentally ill.
Faggots engaging in heterosexual sex is more dysgenic than incest.

Attached: Friedrich II.jpg (621x775, 133.09K)

i agree with your post but what is there to discuss about this

a few years ago there was some scholarship discussing the idea of the gay gene as a cock-hungriness gene.
it gets passed on because if your sister has it you will have many nephews and nieces despite being a faggot yourself.
of course it could be multiple genes, each making you slightly more cock-hungry and a combination of many making you exceedingly cock-hungry, like George Takei molesting an embarrassed man on Howard Stern cock-hungry. other multiple-gene conditions exist including height, eye color, and susceptibility to some diseases.
the topic did not attract funding, possibly because the idea of gayness as genetic implies the near-future possibility of a cure for teh big ghey, which is politically contentious ground.
I bring it up because it's the essential groundwork of your theory, OP. these men had the cock-hungry gene, they had it bad, but they were forced to put the p in the v by sacred duty anyway.

Sure. It doesn't help that royalty has no loyalty to the Europeans that they lord over.

the influence of genetics and other biological factors in homosexuality has been well known for known for centuries
medical books still discussed it in great detail a few years ago, dunno if they still do

And, yet, Friedrich der Große was one of the best, most capable rulers in European history. What's your argument, mutt?

Attached: Friedrich der Große.jpg (800x1017, 129.94K)

It's because they are all descended from literal pirates.

i started to find some rare gems of the female sex of my age attractive a few months after taking the parasite pill. still working out the kinks on that, in all likelihood it’s a constitutional trait for some of us, but the idea that a homosexual orientation could turn bisexual in some men is a sign, no? before someone asks, no i wasn’t raped and no i didn’t suddenly have these urges after a sexual experience, i had a certain affection for older lads before i had hair on my balls so it does not seem to be solely the result of parasites. unlike many anons, the only issue i have with homosexuality is that i want a family and another man can’t give that to you. otherwise i think it is part of the spice of life when kept in check and the so called ‘gay community’ maintains stricter rules on what behaviors are expected or proscribed, as was the case in the past.

You’re conflating real royalty which was usurped in the 16th and 17th centuries with retarded inbred cretins LARPing as royalty today.

>What's your argument
he literally had one job, a duty to his nation.
well, two jobs. he was good at the war stuff.

Attached: it's nothing.png (1024x768, 688.26K)

I literally couldn't give less of a fuck that he was a homo. He was an outstanding ruler and turned Prussia into an absolute powerhouse, securing its place as a power in the Concert of Europe.

>Concert of Europe
is this a thing? you used to be emperors, man, what happened?
>europe isn't a solo act! it's a symphony! I play second chair clarinet and frankly I'm just thrilled to be included
disgusting, might as well become a multinational federation at that point

It is true: every gay I've known had royal lineage. That's why we call them "queens" after all.

There is no definitive evidence he was a homo
His own physician said he had a deformity that came from an operation to cure gonorrhea
He was in love with an English princess prior to his marriage (and prior to that operation)
His father forbade the relationship as he didn't want to open up the line of succession to claims by Anglos
He was forced to marry daughter of the Herzog of Braunschweig-Lüneburg, as it bordered Preußen and would either add to their territorial holdings, or create a buffer
Friedrich detested the marriage, and the woman, as his heart was spoken for

The last time we turned Europe into a "solo act", you subhuman mutt golems crossed an entire ocean to bomb it back to the stone age.
Like I said, I genuinely don't care about the man's sexual preferences. He was a most competent king and was greatly revered by Adolf Hitler and countless historians for his deep devotion to his nation and people.

Attached: Ein Reich, ein Führer.jpg (1024x745, 166.51K)

did we? it's so hard to keep track of them all
better luck next time
this sounds accurate and well researched
but
it's not so long ago that I don't recognize coded language when I see it. "a weakness for tall grenadiers" is both strategic and tactical if you know what I mean

Get fucking killed, will you?

Attached: Bored Pepe.png (600x600, 43.08K)

>Like I said, I genuinely don't care about the man's sexual preferences. He was a most competent king and was greatly revered by Adolf Hitler and countless historians for his deep devotion to his nation and people.
If you don't care, that's fine
I'm just trying to set the record straight on Friedrich der Große
He wouldn't be the first nor the last great German leader who had their sexuality was put into question by certain (((people)))
I would always question such claims by the usual suspects

better austrians that you have tried mishpocha

Makes sense desu, good post op

People who achieve greatest things in life generally have no time to spare for thots that drain their life force. But then people with fetish for man ass claim that they did it because they also had fetish for man ass for cheap validation of their preferences. Friedrich the Great was not the only victim of such defamation, among other notable people about whom such rumors are spread is for example Isaac Newton.

Don't get me wrong, I find it plausible enough that kikes completely made up the whole part about him being into dudes for the sole purpose that Hitler idolised him. It's the intrinsic nature of the jew to smear the legacy of great people whenever possible.