What is Any Forums's opinion on the growing number of young people living out of the cars?

What is Any Forums's opinion on the growing number of young people living out of the cars?

Attached: 242120735_4265079050242674_2921903279330022701_n.jpg (1080x1350, 218.36K)

she looks like she smells bad

wonder if shed let me put it in her if i gave her a real bed to sleep in for a night

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 220911.png (759x809, 551.55K)

It's called "homelessness." If OP was not a faggot they would know. Please continue to a better thread.

It's better for me, she'll trade her body for a shower.

Dont care. I've lived and worked in worse conditions than the worst slums in the united states. So somebody lives in a comfy car, not my problem.

>she
>her
Anons, I...

You think this is a man?

Attached: 241994706_112271201199526_6694638885598691373_n.jpg (1080x1345, 259.06K)

>do you have a little man in you?
>would you like one?

thats a man

Jews rebranding homelessness so that the population can go a little longer thinking everything is ok.

Attached: 1661577092189.gif (240x180, 768.01K)

Cheekbones are a little protrusive for a bloke.
Adam's apple is gone too. It's hard to say.

Man

Yeah, user, everything is in the wrong place

get it together bro. thats a cute girl

That tattoo alone makes her look like trash but depending on what it says it probably makes her look like a vapid cunt.

Can anyone make out what it says?

as long as they refuse to pay income taxes its very based.

TAX BOYCOTT 2022!!!

Attached: tax nah.jpg (1080x1070, 92.41K)

Le Neu TrustCrusties

They really aren't. It's like the small homes meme. It's just a phase for these young ppl that their partner or parents are funding until they get bored of it

To me, this is the perfect solution to the zoomer problem. Live in your cars, losers.

I'd enjoy fucking her in her car: might only have to offer a tank of gas

i did it for two years, it was the comfiest time of my life, aside from getting kicked out of everywhere by cops and the searing hot summers

>aftermarket rims
>2500/3500 passenger van
>several thousand in mods
This is one of the trust fund instagram builds where the kids stay in hotels on daddy's credit card and make it look like they live in a van.

mans gotta eat. fuck off nigga. the NWO is making everyone homeless

It's a bad sign. But there's an inner nomad in me who likes it.

Nice

whatever it takes I suppose

Sign of increasing poverty but its disguised behind mountains of cope about how its a “liberated” lifestyle lol

Same with the recent glorification of NotFavelas! (**Custom built** plywood & sheet metal “tiny homes” on the sidewalk!!) in California

fuck that post more. shes amazing

“Homelessness” is already a rebranding.
They used to be called bums and hobos because that’s what they are, now oops they are just “homeless” like its a disability and you have to be really sensitive towards them.

They should do what they did in the 1920s and shoot them.

Was living out of my car a few weeks this month before I found a new place. It's nice being free from the rental jew, but it's extremely inconvenient and I don't know how I'd do it if I didn't have a Planet Fitness in town with a don't ask don't tell attitude toward hobos.

yep. people that live in vehicles long term, do not look as good as her. her smile is a dead giveaway

she is probably making more money larping as a homeless girl than most working men

Attached: 400 (1).jpg (430x400, 104.2K)