Father bullied by African youths

Father was assaulted by 6 teen thugs after he tried to defend his young daughter from being catcallled.

This is why you don't have kids after your 30's, by the time they reach puberty you will be too old to defend them.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/headlines/hamilton-dad-assaulted-retrieving-his-son-s-stolen-backpack-1.1187298

Attached: 1658413114273974.jpg (576x1024, 86.57K)

My dad does pretend karate shit and then kicks people in the kneecaps when he's threatened.

Why is she out of her burka

That's his son? What the fuck

Yet another post rabbi? All fields

>kids after 30s
I actually agree. My son is a few years from lifting and I'm a few more years from never lifting again. I'm excited for the overlap.

Attached: 1613964136811.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Is the joke that the daughter is actually a leaf boy?

Based

ohh yeahh thats the good stuff

This is why you dont let in unfiltered immigration

My dad shot and killed a nigger who assaulted him before I was born. He knew to never relax.

wtf you should be lifting in your 50s

I am always armed with blades and have a wife and many daughters and sons

I also have a violent criminal record and I will bleed anyone out in 2 seconds

Let's go, (it's fun to me)
Make sure you punch me in the face so I have a court excuse cheers

I have been in court 16 times for making people catatonic or excessive force

Attached: CE541118-C482-464F-8B38-6AEAE96487D8.jpg (2268x4032, 1.97M)

theres a million reasons to not have kids after 30s. literally no upside to it. its one of the most effective tactics (((they))) use against us

That's fucking retarded. Lifting becomes even more important as you age, to keep good levels of testosterone as they decline

Wtf I love your dad now.

White men are actually demons

Attached: 62AC2CFA-153F-45AE-9B60-A4DECB2E4D98.jpg (475x645, 64.82K)

Look at the way this story is written , no details on the thief what race? Height etc?

Don't be a stupid piece of shit
Pump out white kids until you die or your balls stop working

Fucking idiot

In the last week I impregnated 3 of my tinder matches (3 skinny under 20 white girls) and my wife didn't give a shit

Actually test doesn't go down with age, it goes down because of chronic illness. Google it. If you're healthy you can be high test in old age, if you're sick you can be low test in youth.

Heh plebs

Attached: FD9821F1-60E7-460B-A7F1-C0A874BDB2F2.jpg (1125x644, 350.52K)

chronic illness often a consequence of aging. Solution? Slow down aging, exercise and do periodic caloric restriction.

My step-dad shot a nigger with his .357 after being hit in the back with a golf club. Dumb nig golfer tried to hit his ball out of my stepdads yard. Stepdad grabs the ball and walks off with it. Signs clearly posted no trespassing. Nog loses it and whacks em. Stepdad walks over to the back of his jeep and retrieves his beautiful ivory handle nickel plated revolver. Blew the fucker away. Summer of '97. I was never afraid of a fucking thing after that. Nobody hassled me anywhere. School. Skate park. They all knew. Life was good. My real dad also shot a shitbull that was attacking a little girl in Bell Plaine ks. So yeah same thing.

Eat meat only
One meal a day
Do HIIT bag work
And lift weights

How do I impregnate my tinder matches without my children getting aborted?

And stop drinking booze and doing drugs

No caffeine no smoking

I love cigars and a beer but it isn't based

no it means have friends to back you up to stop nigger heads in

Be a 9/10 or above they will have it without fail

Damn that white girl made for BBC.

cool story faggot. YOU WONT DO SHIT

This is why white Americans are being bred out. Once your first wife is too old, acquire a second and start pumping her yourself. Literally no one can stand in your way of doing this. People have children outside of legal marraige all the time. There's no reason why you can't have two wives in your compound. To the state, that will just be a roommate that you happen to impregnate. Nowhere does it say she is your second wife. The jews don't have to know that you are doing this.

Correct. Meat only is a pretty based diet. However if you wanna optimize longevity, and you have the right genetics for vegetables, I wouldn't underestimate their use as a tool for longevity.

I'm 58, still lift

But I'm only a 6/10.
Should I impregnate orcs or something else?

There is no one size fits all training method or diet, you have to take your individual constitution into account.

True, both known carcinogens. I would imagine you're drinking milk/honey too every now and then no? Carbs aren't essential but they're beneficial for hormonal health (just not daily or it becomes detrimental)