How many dead toddlers = 1 Trump university?

Do you know what infinitesimal means?

Attached: FafSOGRXkAIZSaT.png (886x551, 147.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IgL1bnAvo4Q
youtu.be/9DKhc1pcDFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you asking how many baby's Trump would have had to kill for me to vote for the other guy? 2. 1 is terrible and evil, but I have to watch out for myself somewhat too. 2 is a pattern.

Adolf Hitler could have literally had the corpses of 6 million Jewish children in his gas chamber. I would not have cared.

Attached: 1661382177765891.jpg (1024x905, 74.4K)

this faggot kike convinced me. Orange man bad

I actually would have cared. I'd care about how Hitler was doing, if he needed any help killing more Jews.

>this person is a respected speaker in the atheist community.

Which name outta Dave Smith or Sam Harris is the better Jew name? I mean in regards to tricking the goyim that is?

What went wrong with Sam Harris?

Can anyone trace when the moment when Sam Harris went nuts?

"Do you know what infinitesimal means?"

Yeah, my bank account.

He said he misspoke. He says he meant to say "justifiable"
youtu.be/IgL1bnAvo4Q
But for himself it's a coin toss ignore that story for victory at that time, or not.

They asked him another time to clarify his statements and he doubled down on them. Would he really be fine with Hunter having the bodies of dead children in order to own Donald Trump?

He's basically saying at the time they(those who censored it) couldn't be 100% sure whether the info is legit or not, but if it was fully allowed to be released without censoring, it could have affected the election outcome, in favor of Trump, who he considers to be a existential threat to democracy(he is right btw, i just myself hate democracy), as such it is justifiable the censoring from people who have done the censoring. While he himself is unsure, and if he was to choose, it would be a coin toss for him. He also said that no matter what how corrupted Biden and his family is, it's incomparable to Trump's corruption, and those are the only two choices, so he of course has a preference.

How did Sam Harris even get famous? It seems like he came out of no where.

I'll do you one better: who the Hell is Sam Harris?

He was one of the 4 horsemen of apocalypse
youtu.be/9DKhc1pcDFM
Basically atheists declaring an ideological war on religion. It didn't really end well, Sam himself became spiritual. Dawkins is all over the place right now. Hitchens was getting redpilled on the left before he died, and the other guy doesn't even matter.

Interpretation of this statement is subtlety g-loaded.

>Trump is a threat to democracy because he didn't accept the results of the election
>advocates for a media conspiracy to censor information favorable to Trump
>now we know the fucking FBI was a active part in the censorship campaign
>nevermind the Intelligence community and the opposition spreading lies about Russian collusion and piss tapes for 4 years
>HOW DARE HE CONSIDER THE ELECTION UNFAIR?

Attached: biden.jpg (640x372, 25.56K)

about the only time an ermeni spat out some true words (unless you're a refugee russian)

It’s Sam Harris. I’ve followed this moron for years, when ever he says something idiotic he instantly comes back with
>i was not clear
>just a sec…
>let me rephrase this and that

That was the first thing he did on twitter, after the Triger podcast

>le 4 horsemen
That shit was so cringe. Christopher Hitchens was at least an interesting speaker even when I disagreed with a lot of his viewpoints, but the other 3 were total boring dullards.

It's hilarious because he was very clear.
What a joke of a man

this, I actually enjoyed his podcast (his Charles Murray epsiode is the best) until the end of 2016 when he went full retard on Trump.

>when ever he says something idiotic he instantly comes back with
>>i was not clear
>>just a sec…
>>let me rephrase this and that
good summary, but you forgot:
>"my opponents actively misinterpret me"