If the election was stolen where is your proof

If the election was stolen where is your proof.

Attached: F7116BBF-5B57-46DE-A9CA-40D9F82A57C2.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/
bitchute.com/video/n7IbWf2arjYW/
rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html
hereistheevidence.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: soon-robert-mueller-looking-at-trump-31477811.png (498x482, 346.2K)

the proof will arive in 2 more weeks

can you prove it wasn't stolen?

I remember being awake on election night and people talking about trucks showing up with a shit ton of votes all for Biden.

-----
PART III
-----
>GARLAND FAVORITO, GREED, PROOF THEY HACKED THE VOTE, 500,000+ MISSING GA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/

>CYBER EXPERTS, DOMINION MACHINE IMAGES, INSIDE THE MACHINES, SPOILAGE
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/

>MIKE LINDELL EXPLAINS UOCAVA VOTING SYSTEM, MILITARY VOTES, OVERSEA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/

>CLINT CURTIS, DEMOCRAT, WHERE THE ALGORITHM CAME FROM, BUSH STOLE THE VOTE
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/

>DENNIS MONTGOMERY IS REAL, PCAPS ARE REAL, FBI, CIA, SEAN HANNITY, FOX NEWS
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/

>CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFF, CALL TO ACTION, HOW TO GET RECORDS, HAVE TO ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/

BONUS:
>MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AND STEVE BANNON, PRECINCT STRATEGY, ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/

>MIKE LINDELL EXPLAINS DIGITAL CANVASSING, HOW TO PROVE ELECTION CRIME, ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/n7IbWf2arjYW/

rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html

Attached: 1661576279378.jpg (570x598, 97.55K)

it's enough to know how it could be stolen that we can know it was stolen. I mean, they take these mail ballots and remove them from the envelope and throw them in an undifferentiated pile. Nobody past that point checks if they're printed on the legit paper. Past that, they become computer files in some folder that can be deleted or copied at will. All the computer security is non-existent and easily faked because it's supposed to be offline and air-gapped. The affidavits from people who saw overt fuckery like people passing out pamphlets on how to fraud ballot corrections at counting centers are never investigated. All the state laws get changed to legalize as much ballot fraud as possible (essentially giving it cover and a plausible excuse, for example ballot harvesting)

If I have stolen your panties, where's your proof

It's up to them to make the election system transparent. If it's opaque then I will assume they are cheating.

20 ballots dropped of by an individual who collected them from a nursing home are filled out with a signature on the envelope (forged or not, doesn't matter)
there's a camera on the drop box, but nobody will ever review it until the election is done and certified
once the post office collects the ballots they backdate the postmark for any late ballots and hold all of the mail from the counties likely to vote the wrong way
the fake ballots get opened and thrown into the pile
bad ballots are fixed by unaccountable partisans who screamed about covid social distancing rules until their partisan opponents were ejected from the counting centers
fake printed ballots with real envelopes from dead/voters who moved with fake signatures or reopened and resealed envelopes are scanned into the system, making them indistinguishable unless a recount is done (which won't check for paper irregularities and can't associate the ballots with the original envelopes)
these are scanned into a computer where they become 100% legit because nobody can't say that the ballot was fake or the signature was forged
they then re-scan the ballots or copy paste the files until there are enough votes to rig the election
nobody gets prosecuted because there is no data to use against anyone because the whole system was defined to be easily defrauded.
republicans are too idealistic to stoop to this level so they don't notice that california had been doing this for decades but covid made it possible to do it it many other places
"81 million votes"

nigga in WHAT fucking world does dementia patient get 20 million more votes than obama
that shit dont add up and u know it

Everyone knows it was stolen, only problem is half the people don't care because they "won"

bump

what a blatantly lazy generic ass thread. everyone who bumps this or attempts to "join the conversation" is a fucking idiot tourist

They stole that too

i don't have any just random vid of nogs in random cities doing shady shit, fuckery for sure, but i could not get a conviction for any sort of conspiracy with that.

The world where Trump insisted he would never leave.

Do you really think joe biden got more black votes than obama?

Cos apparently he did

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (600x359, 36.2K)

A good chunk of it is compiled right here:

hereistheevidence.com/

You know it. I know it. We all know it.

If the government can’t prove the election was legitimate, then by default it was illegitimate. Otherwise they can just say whoever they want is the winner.

Hillary said that her election was stolen from her by Russian hackers.
I guess I believe Hillary.

Any unbiased sources?

If Democrats can rig elections with absolute impunity, how did Trump beat Hillary?

Somehow Biden, who had almost nobody at half his rallies and was never as popular as Obama, got more votes than even OBAMA did.

Did you see the pile of shit he was running against? Don't you get that America hates Trump?

Attached: trump22.jpg (1097x854, 167.24K)

I trust Mike Lindell with my life.

Attached: 4EADE7C0-FAD3-4589-93F1-8C8BA24C2110.jpg (631x678, 78.74K)