These casualty reports are insane

The Russians can’t be this incompetent, it’s not real.

Attached: 082A8640-EBB7-45E2-AF8B-2CD475B9AE65.jpg (750x711, 202.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fD44Eb1xDhE&t=2506s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXOWZnRCc20&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it’s not real.
Yeah, that's how war propaganda and the media manipulation in general works. Good job figuring it out yourself.

>hohol numbers
they have never been accurate

The US might not be involved with soldiers but I bet most of their spy satellites scour the region 24/7. Going for a piss in the forest would likely ping the thermal sensors. Ukraine receives map analysis so in-depth and complete their only limitation is the amount of hardware they have.
So, it is not that Russia is completely incompetent, although they kind if are, but they have to contend with technology they have no answer to.
If they were not so stubborn, they should cut their losses and leave but this is not how russia wages war. They are masochists.

This is what modern warfare looks like. Lying about the situation in hopes of boosting morale

>Muh hohol numbers have never been accurate because the casualty report doesn't come from the people who got killed

It probably isn't real, but no one will ever know. I doubt the Russian military have a clue as to how many are dead. You literally hear numbers from a few thousand to 60,000 KIA on the Russian side. No idea on the Ukraine side.

Of course it's not real, propaganda is part of war. You're drowning in clickbait, Ukraine DEMOLISHES russian convoy, How Ukraine will DEFEAT Russia. Putin is DYING bros. All while every map shows Russia gaining ground and zelensky begs for stuff

That satellite image thing is kind of insane. I'm surprised they aren't more pissed about that, I would. It's costing them lives and equipment.

Zigger cope thread

It's only real and not propaganda unless Russia News says it is, of course.

Congratulations. You've just figured out that war propaganda is not a reliable source of information.

I wonder what other conflicts have been heavily misrepresented by history.

Attached: 1399964877166.jpg (344x436, 24.52K)

Wow, the million man Ukrainian counter offensive is really kicking off, I'm guessing in around 14 days they'll be at the Russian border.

Probably this. After what Snowden revealed about the NSA and CIA they probably have cameras watching every square foot of the country. The Russians aren’t showing using their phones as much anymore because they’re probably being used to track each soldier individually.

They get caught in the most blatant lies over and over again. Azog are literal kikes to me now they lie so god damn much.

KEK

Russians are asians and asians can't fight.

That's why I don't watch the news and live in a cave.

Attached: I_Am_Going_Back_to_My_Cave.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

Most likely they’re confusing “Cargo 200” code word for actual casualty numbers. It’s also possible that many did die though. A headquarters of the VDV was completely destroyed, a big building, so it’s likely there could have been hundreds of quartered here.

Webm is the before and after of the VDV HQ.

Attached: Lz78GVOZrm_gP2Sq.webm (798x714, 268.52K)

Ive been rethinking the us civil war, Im slowly thinking the north are and where not angels in anyway.

it sure wasnt about slavery, they had slaves in the north and for all the talk about there humanity they had no problem slaughtering native Americans or invading Mexico.

a yes so incompetent that they can use and supply 60k shells to their troops across the front line every day for three months. Very incompetent. Do you know how many shells the US used for the Vietnam war? 73k. The Russians can supply that every day without no problem.
If you really believe the incompetent stories you are a glow nigger. The only thing Ukrainians can do is go ISIS and do under cover shit their front line is lost and the Russians are only baiting new fresh meat to the east to shell them to hell.

There's white and black propaganda. And the best propaganda is truth.

you're retarded

Attached: japan fleet.jpg (1280x720, 135.12K)

And they are not, Ukrainians are loosing an insane amount of people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fD44Eb1xDhE&t=2506s

>60k shells a day
>front line still barely moves

Ukrainians are dumb as fuck, let them die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GXOWZnRCc20&feature=youtu.be

Paratroopers live in planes so its obviously fake

Dude.
25 000 000 in WWII.

>>front line still barely moves

keep the ukrops right in the firing line
kill ratio increases
profit ?

I heard it was 6 million shells a day

200 casualties? aaaaaa I'm losing my mind!!!

meanwhile, on a randomly chosen date in 1943, during a battle nobody in this thread ever even heard of...

Attached: 1642241665098.png (337x772, 202.12K)

>25 000 000 in WWII.
but obviously not enough hohols

Aren't the Russians not even mobilized for a war and they're using old equipment + using peacetime army? Seems rather impressive to me.

I we have to believe this shit appearing every two days, Ukraine ANNIHILATED the Russian army already. Twice.

Ukraine numbers are a little more realistic than russia's but they're still lying.
Their strategy has been to carpet bomb every inch of ukranian soil because there could be a ukrop hiding there. They've gained a grand total of 10 miles in donetsk for it.
So after they've finished bombing the whole country 80 years from now, they'll have a pile of rubble to govern.
You're a moron if you can't see this is bad warfare.

Their chances of winning ended 2 months ago. Russia's only good option is to withdraw.

What are they going to do, start WW3 to stop the CIA from emailing some jpegs?

Soviet and Chinese aid to communist forces during Vietnam and Korea was far more substantial. As was American aid to Afghanis during the Soviet-Afghan War. This is the way proxy wars get fought, neither side wants WW3, so both sides complain but ultimately tolerate it.

t. Russia is running out of money and soldiers, war will be over in two weeks please give us money and weapons we're desperately winning without question, help plx!

What is peacetime army?
Ahahaha
The cope.

>it’s not real.
Yes, it is not real.

>Ukie kikes lying about numbers
Adding a few zeros when convenient is par for the course for jews.

We are wining.
And yes, surprisingly, we need weapons and ammo supply to finish the job.
Imbecile.

>What is peacetime army?
yes i understand your confusion
it was what you had in Donbass before the coup, and is now gone
too bad so sad.