Be kiwifarms

>be kiwifarms
>drive terry to suicide by convincing him to stop taking his meds and fight his parents
>constantly get Terry banned from all platforms so only you can interact with him
>also dox everyone who rightly calls you a bunch of closeted troons
>expect sympathy when your own tactics get used on you by an insane troon
Fuck them

Attached: 33B6B04A-03F1-44C4-A345-59EB6486FB67.jpg (600x551, 34.55K)

>t. lolcow

Quick rundown for those who don't live on the internet like me, please

Everyone on KF is a fucking lolcow. You autistic faggots are worse than Chris Chan

None of that is true retard

He was a genius program who coined the term “glow in the dark CIA niggers” and told us what to do with them: run them over with your van.

Also he built God’s third temple.

That was discord that did that, some faggot called the sheik

>>Stop

>>Lying

>>Glow

>>NIGGER

Yea. Kiwifarms is nothing but troons and faggots. They are also used as SA goon-tier useful idiots. Glad they got shut down.

It is true. I use to be in some of their discords. I tried to save Terry from them, but he was too obsessed with physics girl and kept falling for their shit.

Free speech is not negotiable. You are a FED.

funny how a board full of glowniggers and tranny shills lie about kiwifarms a lot

>tranny hands wrote this

kiwifarms is some of the most feminine shit i've ever seen

liar

They get everyone banned and chase people off of youtube.
They must've gotten like 3 different people I subscribe to on youtube to deactivate their channels or get kicked off the platform.. for just speaking of their troubles.. not even racist shit either.
They're anti-free speech.

They're no-life having stalkers. Seriously they make the average Any Forums loser look like social all stars.

They make the gossiping women at the hair salon getting their hair curled seem like a locker room at a football game.
That's how faggotty kiwifarms is.

it is absolutely full of women, kiwifarms and /lolcow/ would have a way higher ratio of men to women than you'd find generally on chans, i think. if i ever hear of a girl using an image board, it's always lolcow, very strange

They're all effeminate dudes. It's obvious from the names they use.

yeah. Kiwi farms did all that!
Buncha assholes!

Fuck kiwifarms anons... they keep on flexing on us humble Any Forums folx. We need to figure out how we can get revenge. Maybe we can tell them to stop being so mean!

He actually did run one of those dirty glowniggers over. I'm sure they figured out who did it but they feared he would have a schizo lash out so they just wrote the whole thing off and decided to be more cautious around him.

dude, u fuck kids. go die.