Will blood from vaccinated mrna individuals give me spike proteins

THIS IS POLITICAL PLEASE GIVE AN ANSWER

Attached: 71819CC2-4DCD-48F7-BFE8-48D66D64DA47.jpg (674x647, 88.03K)

I would be more worried about the MRNA, graphite or nano stuff. Spike proteins are not really a problem, you can get rid of those, can't get rid of graphite, MRNA or nano.

Attached: crabs-with-cigarettes-11.jpg (600x445, 60.45K)

not after it filters depending on conditions afaik. dont breathe their skin in. thats what I've noticed

the spike proteins are what develops due to the carbon nanotubes oscillating with 5g radio frequencies. i have done extensive research with my colleagues on this analysis

i need a blood transfusion because i need severly pus-filled appendix, will a blood transfusion essentially give me the “vax”

Like, from a transfusion? I thought they weren't taking vaxxie blood.
Or are you a vampire? I've run into a couple blood drinkers here and there. Long before covid, though. With all the blood-borne shit they have to worry about, I wouldn't think the vax was their highest worry.

they are taking vaxxie blood if i recallim not a vampire but i need a appendix removal and i will lose about 250~ml of blood and will need a transfusion

you think if i get vaxxie blood i will become sick and have mrna in me?

Look into recycling your blood.

i dont know if they can do that for me at the local er

Not a lot you can do, then. Hope and pray they don't give you vaxxed blood. If they do, well, there's a chance you'll get some of the side effects.

You shouldn't get the full MRNA effects, though. The vax transcribes the MRNA into the vaxxie's DNA and it becomes permanent for them. The MRNA itself doesn't survive in their blood permanently. And their altered DNA isn't going to transcribe itself into you. If it did, your immune system would attack it. Which would still be bad, considering you're already recovering from a systemic infection. But I don't think getting vaxxie blood will be as bad as getting the vax itself. Not good, but better than dying, certainly.

so your saying it wont be permanent for me?

*sorry inside me*

I'm not a doctor, but that's my guess, yeah.

Yes, it’s rough world out there for us

Attached: EEFAFDF9-7D57-4BFF-AC4C-F93D9A9CCAA1.jpg (755x453, 40.53K)

welp,damned if you do damned if you dont…. wish me luck gentlemen

Attached: EDB56594-D971-48ED-86A8-9132A781FBAB.gif (318x320, 3.94M)

yes because the carbon nanotubes are self replicating through mrna sequence modification techniques that are inherent in the carbon nantube's molecular structural design. youre fucked dude.

noooooooooo

your asking me to die dude

Yup

NOOOOOO

>i have done extensive research with my colleagues on this analysis

Attached: apu shuffling papers to figure out wtf is going on.jpg (251x201, 7.95K)

guess this is it….im going to have to go under the knife without blood transfusion

also this isnt a larp thread

Attached: B56796D0-9A64-46F5-A1EF-C8B8F9F8C859.jpg (518x514, 51.96K)

just dont be a bitch 250ml is not a lot of blood

really? well i guess then if you say so
just dont wanna go into shock

but since it isnt alot ill be fine