Do you think he separated from his wife? I was thinking that was why he went dark for a couple months this year

Do you think he separated from his wife? I was thinking that was why he went dark for a couple months this year.

Attached: MV5BMDc4ZmQyMGEtNjY5Yy00M2Y1LWI2NDgtOWVkZDhjNDJiOWUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_UY264_CR3,0,180,264_AL_.jpg (180x264, 11.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@freedomain:b/the-truth-about-israel-and-palestine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont think about him at all.

he had a wife? that he was still doing that cult of self help guru thing

This isn't show and tell.

>self help guru thing
That is all he does now. He hasn't touched politics in a long time.

Surreal seeing M post here in the third person. Oh how the mighty tongue anus.

wait, you actually listen top this wanna-be cult leader (still)?

how sad that you feel the need for an eDaddy.

I can't stand his self help content but I do stay subbed to see what he is talking about these days.

I genuinely feel bad for how things have gone for him. It is easy to become jaded as time goes on, and being de-platformed made it all so much worse.

at least he had fame for a brief moment

I'll bet he is well off. If he were still as big today he would probably have to checking under his car for bombs.

men in bedrooms listing to other men in bedrooms.

Attached: you-will-never-revoltyou-will-never-rebelyou-will-never.jpg (650x812, 57.62K)

Its got to be hard seeing your husband get clowned all over social media for pondering Taylor Swift's eggs

>If he were still as big today he would probably have to checking under his car for bombs.
He was never that dangerous to the system
He acknowledged race realism but was adamantly opposed to people doing anything about it
Didn't even touch the JQ

why did this fag get deplatformed for going white nationalist lite, but paul jewsef watson gets to stay up talking about islam ruining europe or whatever the fuck

Molyneux wasn't really deplatformed for anything specific, he was just collateral damage in the big purge that got David Duke and Jared Taylor

>Didn't even touch the JQ
He did a really informative history of Israel and Palestine.
odysee.com/@freedomain:b/the-truth-about-israel-and-palestine

>islam ruining europe
That is always allowed like Peter Sweden.

This guy and andrew tate podcast.
Cant believe how formuliac these unpersoning takedowns occur.

Have to give them credit for facing expected hostility that have real effects on their personal lives for their truefull world views.

I just listened to him for the first time in a year, his show is still on apple podcasts. He seems to be focusing on helping his listeners with personal issues, which is kind of a nice break from politics. In retrospect, it was a really bad play for him to jump in bed with the pro-Trump alt-lite, that movement was such a dead-end yet he played it up as Western civilizations last chance.

Yeah, that admittedly was kinda weird.

>yet he played it up as Western civilizations last chance
It was.

Attached: stalker-pepe.jpg (680x920, 184.74K)

I think he was involved with glowies knowing or unknowingly when he supported the Hong Kong color revolution then used the same personalities for early Covid reports from China.

na

Criticizing the state actions of Israel is not the same as acknowledging the JQ

Were you born yesterday?

>>not an argument
you should know better