Why does the FBI entrap young men?

Attached: trap.jpg (680x680, 81.57K)

they want us to kill the jews
the fbi is based

You just wrecked the thread

Because women don't form mobs... at least not actually dangerous mobs.

They want their sons to be trans. It's hip these days.

its a win win, they get pictures of young boys genitals and they get to push anti gun legislation

Post more of glowie-chan. Her headlights make my axel stiff.

Need more white man bad terrorist statistics

They were the do nothing police. Following HR and whatever policy. They wouldn't shoot back unless Obama told them their feelings are supposed to be hurt. Hence the inner cold war in the intelligence agencies and THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA thanks to foreign influence and the Marxism infextion. Fucking faggots aren't even nationalists

System.Exception: Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)

Attached: 1650841397239.jpg (613x710, 83.53K)

1811/0132 here. Because doing real law enforcement/intelligence work is hard and if you try, you will be gone before you see (and get credit for) your impact. The Bureau is filled with lazy try-hards who think they are above the Law and all want to make GG15 in 5 years. Hope Trump outright disbands the FBI in 2024. They are compromised beyond redemption.

To destroy the White race and especially kill emasculated White men.

Attached: 1661492329653601.jpg (906x923, 180.49K)

To justify their budget.

Recruitment issues

Fine. I'll do it myself.

Attached: FBBzL6iVgAgLhaN.jpg (2000x2000, 273.14K)

job security...hard for rapists to stop

i want a glowie gf to talk me into morally questionable things :(

Attached: shame.png (1280x1149, 1.68M)

Attached: FEfT5S7VIAEv6nq.jpg (2000x2000, 224.42K)

entrapping dimwits has fallen out of favor among the agencies running glow ops

the far more common method is to use crisis actors. control is maximized and unanticipated events minimized

will the fbi hook you up with an 8/10 or up waifu in order to entrap you? Asking for a friend

did you see the whitmer thing? they got 2 convictions out of that.

Attached: FLpfJQ7XsA0AKNz.jpg (2000x2000, 322.44K)

Because they're incompetent at solving real crimes. They make up fake crimes to then solve to justify their continued existence.

Attached: DepfKMpU0AAFZZ4.jpg (500x334, 35.14K)

They are lonely.

patriot mobile.. do eesh even really?

Relationships with ZOGbots must be miserable

The illusion of control. The federal police have very little actual power and control, but they maintain the illusion of having far more by setting up random dweebs and conspicuously busting them periodically.

Consider the following: Any of us, you, me, anyone with a car and the internet could find every power relay station in their state and, with nothing more sophisticated than what you could buy at an orchard supply, destroy them. It would take days before anyone even noticed that you've done it.

I'm not saying to do that. I'm asking the question, why hasn't SOMEONE done it? It's because the Feds have instilled in peoples' minds that anti-government action is "go shoot some random people in a walmart," they want people to think like that because as long as they're thinking like that, they aren't thinking of a way to bring down the regime that might actually work.

The best indication that this is true is that when people actually DO attack infrastructure, electricity, water, etc (as they have) the government desperately avoids talking about it at all costs, their talking heads don't even mention it, whereas they will nonstop blabber about whatever gay mass shooting happened this week.

They FEAR sabotage, so they ENCOURAGE murder. The catharsis that a mass shooting brings placates the dispossessed, even though it's the least effective means of fighting the regime.