Which is thr superior ethnicity in the British isles?

Which is thr superior ethnicity in the British isles?

English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish?

Attached: images.png (170x297, 7.14K)

>Which is the superior ethnicity in the British isles

Attached: yes..jpg (602x679, 128.95K)

Attached: Genes-mirror-geography-in-the-British-Isles-A-fineSTRUCTURE-clustering-dendrogram-for.png (850x706, 129.22K)

from /sp/ I deduced the fact that Scottish is worst, Irish is average, English is superior, Welsh is based.

Pakistanis

English because rest of them copes and seethes at English.

I dunno what it could be

Attached: irish_us_presidents-1.png (742x606, 144.78K)

Nixon was Welsh, dont ruin his name by calling him Irish! ;D

They probably all interbreed to prevent inbreeding to an extent, The taller kinda dumb dudes are like the descendants of the king's guard and knights and shit. But they never really could conquer shit besides temporarily france and also 3rd world niggers for their luxury goods. German heavy knights and shit like that are the best stock, the people who were mercenaries throughout old timey europe. Everyone else besides them were sentient tax sources.

Their last name is the symbol of American imperialism

Attached: McDonald's_logo.svg.png (220x167, 9.33K)

Worst and best is both English, N. Irish 2nd best, then Welsh, then Scottish being 2nd worst

If not, I'd say N. Irish, English, Welsh, Scots.

Scotland and Wales are anti English so they love their shitskins and their nationalism is to destroy their countries unfortunately.

N. Irish are poorer but don't give a shit about the progressive cult for the most part. English can be a toss up between based and cringe, but many are not interested in globohomo. The drawback is they're pretty cowardly and apathetic and the government doesn't even PRETEND to listen.

t. Welsh

The English don't really exist any more, they'll happily tell you they're a mutt people and ahmed and jamal who arrived in the country half an hour ago is just as English as anyone, if not more so.

There is only white, and not white. I suspect there are more trans-racial people pretending to be white than actual real white people here. Every "white" country could be like this.

None. All Beits are my brothers.

Immigrants call themselves British, not English.

Tyrone is a popular black name.

pakis

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-05-21-39-38-19_68e74cc0265513bba3f4cf8e2c9891fe.jpg (720x411, 65.32K)

Scot-Irish are

Welsh and anyone who has to think about it has no fucking clue because it's painfully obvious.

All of them are swarthy, brown people.

English obviously
Scots are ok
Welsh are faggots
Irish are mostly pikeys

What about the cornish people?

British are working Class grunt class and upper middle class, English are upper to Royal class. UK is stolen occupied land such as N Ireland, Wales, Southern Scotland. Once South Africa, Canada, Australia and Kiwi

Maybe Hong Kong and India and some isands south east of Florida

They still rule Faulkland Islands

true that, Welsh and Irish in particular
English superiority triggers them

Yorkshire

Irish of course. Welsh fine too, though, and scottish are alright for me.
And english are pajeetified, trannified and fuck them, also their women often have horsefaces.
Fuck the kween.