Biden Just Won Dems The Midterms

Attached: 1AB8F450-70CA-4A86-9E7E-9ADBF17E8590.jpg (1169x1821, 364.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBEC2A1uwt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biden aint got no merch

HELL YEAH I KNEW BIDEN WOULD PAY OFF IM STILL RIDIN STAY SALTY MAGATS HAHAHHHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE MONEY FAGGOTS

I love this shit, i borrowed money for a liberal arts degree and got mocked all the time for it. Who's laughing now? Pay up bitches.

Anyone who takes the money will be audited by the IRS. Good luck with your plan fucking over your former voter base.

Sorry, doesn't work that way. Red states this year aren't up for grabs. The blue states are so it's automatic that Biden will lose the midterms and then it's impeachment time.

Is that your excuse for the rigging. you gave a measley 10k out while printing trillions

nope.

Yep

>millions of voters without college degrees pissed
>millions of voters who either paid off already or dont qualify for clemency pissed
>midterms in the bag

lmao
hes just gonna not keep his promise again after the elections

This really should become the focal point of the Republican strategy.
>rich assholes got free money
>guy who owns exterminating business got nothing

Oh goody. Want some meds?

Attached: E857DFAE-A07B-4772-855F-A5B1CD3EEC66.jpg (3024x3734, 2.42M)

>t-this is the last straw

This wasn't intended to buy new voters, it was to buy back voters who were thinking about alternatives.

I'm ridin' with Biden
>Biden 2022 and 24

Attached: IMG_20220826_212811_813.jpg (720x612, 50.29K)

My anecdotal evidence says otherwise.

Gee what’s a PELL loan?

go serve some more coffee faggot

The thing is, the only americans without degrees or who were responsible to pay them off already are conservatives. Liberals make up about 98% of people with outstanding student debt, because they got useless degrees and work as baristas and make no money.

pell grant is free money
stafford loans are either subsidized or unsubsidized

Lol I love hearing shit like this, keep raging you dumb motherfucker. We partied and smoked out every fucking day on your dime and we are getting away with it. Seethe.

>earning less than $125,000
how can you earn less than that and not minecraft yourself these days?

Since it relies on you filling out a form that isn’t out yet that it will be delayed till after midterms and then won’t officially come out or rejects most who apply due to some BS reasoning?

To pay for them with taxes. Yea well Jesus despised the tax man

>I'm finna pay you money after the election, I'm serious this time.
Pottery
Enjoy picking the dirt from your prolapsed anus after the ass raping from the new and increased taxes that we hide in every fucking new bill we pass.
Oh and enjoy the infinitesimal savings in the present, you'll be paying 1000% more over the course of your lifetime and still won't be able to find a real job with your gender studies degree.

Attached: David_Leisure_Joe_Isuzu_Resized.jpg (150x200, 4.87K)

It’s literally a numbered game you fucking retard. Go back to your shithole on deadit faggot, you’re terrible at this. NIGGER.

>be conservapuke
>forgive banks
>forgive corporations
>forgive all the rich over and over again
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't forgive students!!!!!

now THATS pottery, don't choke on your big mac

It's not that "banks and creditors are the backbone of our economy" at all. what a stupid strawman. fuck those kikes. it's about destroying community trust and social capital. why would anyone ever pay a debt back now? all these other people never paid theirs and they were rewarded for it. which will naturally lead to nobody with good intentions ever lending again and clearing the way for even more predatory jewish usury.

You think you're spending other people's money on yourself? You are correct.
Everyone else you've ever met now thinks the same exact thing.
>Watch this for 20 minutes. You'll get the meme at the end.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TBEC2A1uwt4

>Memeflag
Nah, he didn’t. I actually voted for Biden and straight democrat since I was 18. Next election I will be voting republican just because democrats have fucked me.

Gas is still over 5 dollars.

>omg it's justl ike my comic book cape shit hollywood fantasy

nope.

Everyone in the middle class doesn’t own student debt, dipshit

don't let the door hit yah on the way out chump.