AHEM... ting... ting... ting

AHEM... ting... ting... ting...

I am a supporter of Muslims. Christian civilization; their cultural values, false, dehumanizing model of the world, built by them - did not pay off. The Inquisition, hatred of non-Christians, witch hunts, oppression and suppression of other religions, the leftist ideal of egalitarianism - these are the fruits of Christianity and Christian civilization, which it is necessary to get rid of. So I am for Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Daoists, Sikhs, Zoroastrians — but not Christians. I am wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Afghanistan.

Attached: 1589309082615.jpg (637x636, 71.09K)

reminder muslims mutilate infants genitals

Attached: 1661024380639253.jpg (1700x1030, 361.91K)

cope

Explain

the jew invented your belief system. it's false

youre just a darker, more retarded jew. why should i cope about that

cant even read an infographic. you really are a stupid sandnigger

Weak talking points this week joomer.

die in a suicide bombing or get beheaded faggot
tell me the last time a Christian has done anything like that
they still do it to this day because they are fucking subhumans
you're retarded

i'm not a muslim you fucking retards. Kill yourselves

I find it interesting that this board continues to be very pro-Christian when Christianity was one of the biggest contributors of resistance in the Nazi regime.

listen mate, if i catch you in real life ill wring your neck with one hand you got that you spineless little weasel

never said you were FAGGOT
apparently you can't read you FAGGOT
keep sucking off people who worship a prophet who fucked a little boy though and would kill you in a heart beat just because you aren't a mudslime FAGGOT

you won't do shit faggot
Stay seething

Muslim and kikes cannot eat pork.
dropped

Attached: 1660660436261713.gif (410x289, 4M)

race idoltry is a sin.

Attached: orthodoxethos-20220823-0001.jpg (1440x1440, 220.39K)

At least muslims have the guts to killbpeople who insult their religion. Jew worshipers are just ankle biting retards.

and chinks cannot drink milk and poos cannot eat beef. how do we weaponise this information

Worshping jews is a cringe.

SEETHING

im 6'4 and built like a brickhouse. youre retarded, brown and gutless. youd be face down on the floor in no time if you met me kiddo

lmao why would I be mad when I'm sitting here laughing at someone who wants to simp for a group of people who follow a desert cult whos mission is to kill everyone who is not a dune coon
hopefully you get culturally enriched one day and realize how stupid you were
or preferably die

I agree that racial supremacy is nonsense. Not for any religious reason, but all the same.

the key is love and humility if you want the Kingdom. Islam is fake and gay. it's literally not real and killing people is contrary to God's will.

Attached: IMG_20220826_143059_577.jpg (1084x1280, 117.58K)

Abrahamic shit is literally a "race idolatry" but all about jewish race lmao.

Attached: sneed.jpg (581x528, 34.65K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.