Drunk confession

I can smell when someone has Alzheimer’s. Look it up, it’s a real thing. Certain people are able to smell if someone has Alzheimer’s. I have that ability. The people in my life who are vaccinated, they all have that smell. I’ve done nothing but research why and how periodontitis is connected to it. But you’ll see it. The people who were vaccinated all have thrust, tooth or gum decay, bleeding gums, heavy cavities. They all have that same funk every Alzheimer’s person I’ve known since I was 4 had.

Attached: 17BE4A8A-D9B2-4581-93D4-AE1B0787601A.jpg (800x418, 43.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6855681/Super-smeller-reveals-smells-associated-alzheimers-liver-disease-cancer.html
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19795132/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dogs have this ability. Never heard of anyone human having this.
I'll bite the bait, what is the smell?

Yeah describe the smell fgt

What does it smell like?

It almost smells garlicky, but with a not really rotten, but almost decayed meat smelly funk. Hard to describe other than that.

Salty coins and milk

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6855681/Super-smeller-reveals-smells-associated-alzheimers-liver-disease-cancer.html

It's been talked about for years

Attached: Unconfirmed 557454.png (450x612, 288.96K)

can u smell ovulation from afar? this is moast important smelling ability

You’re describing tonsiliths (tonsil stones). It’s calcified plaque or some shit rotting in irrigated tonsils

this

Well I can't wait to see you on TV when the news get out that you can not only accurately smell Alzheimers in a controlled environment, but also that you can accurately smell people's vaccination status.

Attached: artworks-000673188139-tu2qqs-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 25.7K)

Gets employed at Amazon to detect non vaxxed wagies

>The people who were vaccinated all have thrust, tooth or gum decay, bleeding gums, heavy cavities. They all have that same funk every Alzheimer’s person I’ve known since I was 4 had.

In other word the Vaxxies are rotting from the inside out?

This shit is going to end up in Zombie movie.

Attached: Maybe it's a joke.png (599x602, 266.42K)

kek sounds jewish

I asked a dentist about it. He told me that most Alzheimer’s patients forget to brush their teeth so it is easy for them to become susceptible to calcification of the tonsils. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19795132/

Attached: DCC9A1D6-4D4B-46F5-A7C4-642F60342024.png (1170x2532, 472.27K)

/thread

This article will get skipped by the doubters on here.

I know that smell. My grandfather had dementia and I recognize the smell of the hospital he died in. It smells like death. Never knew that was Alzheimer’s..
I have a really good sense of smell and taste.

doubters are almost as bad deniers right chang?

That smelly smell that smells smelly

the day of the pillow has arrived

This guy knows what’s up. If you’ve ever been around a dementia or Alzheimer’s patient, their clothes, homes, everything reeks of it. Not just their breaths. And even after they pass, you can smell it in their homes.

Come over here and smell me and tell me what disease is inside my body right now.

the vaxxies were already brain dead. this vax is helping them achieve their goal faster

I lost my grandma to alzheimer’s and dementia. I miss her :(

Attached: 1637369224975.png (500x557, 172.92K)

Alzheimers is linked to trace element deficiencies so it's probably more to it

She missed her too

I used to deliver newspaper and on Friday when I'd collect the money from customers, it was easy to tell the smell of an old person's house. Am I a super-sniffer? I can't tell when women are on their period, though. Can you guys recognize the odor?